Author Topic: Foxes  (Read 2216 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Foxes
« on: June 09, 2017, 21:44:45 »
I don't mind anyone borrowing my wheelbarrow or tools but I really, really get p.ss.d off if they don't return them. Rant over.  At least it was a genuine mistake and not theft, but I went to my locker and my shears were missing, was sure I had locked them up with my gloves, spade etc. Then spent time searching the allotment. Thought I was losing the plot.  Asked my friend and he said borrow mine, which turned out to be mine, as he had borrowed them from the wrong locker. I don't lock the locker as last time they broke the padlock off, but the door to the building is double locked. :BangHead:
Took a photo of this today at the allotment, which made me laugh, someone obviously likes foxes (not Teressa May).
Maybe staying up all night has put me in a bad mood.
Strawberries good today, but I kept them all for myself.  :sunny:

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
Re: Foxes
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 07:30:25 »
Strawberries good today, but I kept them all for myself.  :sunny:

Good for you, I bet they were delicious too  :happy7:
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

pumkinlover

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 08:01:26 »
Love the entrance door and poetry.
Do you get eggs left on your allotments like we do. I am always being asked if they are from our chickens but no they are shop eggs but the foxes leave them.

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 10:04:42 »
Love the entrance door and poetry.
Do you get eggs left on your allotments like we do. I am always being asked if they are from our chickens but no they are shop eggs but the foxes leave them.

Reminds me of the foxes that used to visit my garden. I live near a golf course and I used to find golf balls.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal