Author Topic: new allotment  (Read 1524 times)

brownthumb2

• Half Acre
new allotment
« on: May 29, 2017, 08:17:27 »
took on an new allotment a few weeks back  paid the  yearly dues   Weed killed it  Partner started st rimming   the dead grass  then along comes this chap saying you cant go on there this plot been sold  and the one next to it  Lucky the  owners agent ( the owners live in Spain ) was working on his plot so we all marched up to him   He knew the empty plot in the corner  was up for sale BUT as it couldn't get planning permission The builder  said he know someone who know some one that's how the planning permission was granted on a piece of green belt land  plus it has Japanese knot weed on it  .T he agent  never thought it would sell  and never knew "mine " was or that any got sold " 35000" each plot  he argued  that my plot wasn't in the sale  they are coming to day to digital measure the  bought  piece of land so will find out to day weather we can have the new plot  but I don't think we will be able to hold on to it or do I want too as that could be the next sold feeling quite disappointed  as had many plans for it Funny the allotments owner never told the agent the new developments as they are friends

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Re: new allotment
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 08:40:56 »
How frustrating.  I do hope they pay for your weed killer.

brownthumb2

• Half Acre
Re: new allotment
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 18:08:04 »
Well I was at the lotty to day ..A outline  drawing been handed to the agent  But no  measurements   Cant tell by the drawing  as it says plot 1 and plot 2 But as there`s a lot of land wasted /covered by a grassy bank beside the plots.  It could be he`s got muddled by what was plot I and 2 so still waiting for the measure ments   To comfirm

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal