Author Topic: Dulcie and moaning man  (Read 3300 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulcie and moaning man
« on: May 07, 2017, 20:59:17 »
Dulcie is in trouble, he is feeling better, so decided to rip up the new back door that OH had fitted, and then went to have a lovely sleep on the dust sheet in the lean to.  He (Dulcie not OH)  is on special food, so decided to eat the gammon steak I had got out of the freezer overnight for OH.  He only got the cellophane off, and chewed a bit, but I binned it.  OH moaning well about the cat, but loves him really, and stays up at night if he is out.  OH moaning well, says that cat eats better than me. 

small

• Hectare
Re: Dulcie and moaning man
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 12:00:24 »
Lovely pic of him, he's so like one of mine, he's obviously feeling much better. You are doing a good job looking after him, cats, what we do without them.
Well I suppose our chairs and carpets would be in better condition, and our gardens too....but much less pleasure. Keep on spoiling him, I love to read your updates!

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Re: Dulcie and moaning man
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 21:38:56 »
Dulcie is in trouble again, but he said he didn't do it. He is not eating his prescription food unless it is the only thing to eat at night, but seems OK as being a pain in the neck.  Still ripping up the settee and the back door, although Mr Innocent said it wasn't him. Still on pee and poo alert but he seems OK.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal