Allotment Stuff > Locations and Sites

Where's the water, Sheffield people?

(1/1)

mysticmog:

Anyone know the top Hagg Lane allotments (Hagg Hill 2 I think) - I can't find any water.  Any ideas where the taps are?

Also was wondering if anyone knew of a shop or any facilities up there - I would ask people working on allotments but can never see any, and if they do pop their heads around I'm always too suprised to remember all the questions I have to ask them.....

So if you can, help me out

Dippy M x

Lil:
Hi ya Mysticmog (great name ;D)
I've got a lotty in Gleadless, so don't know about the water at Hagg Lane, but can tell ya that there is a lotty trading hut at the Walkley lotties.  Think its open saturdays ??? so you can buy all the necessary goodies.

There is a member who has got a lotty at Hagg Lane. Try putting a postie on the basics bit to see if you can get them.

Hope this helps  :D

Lil

mysticmog:
Ta Lil, will try that.....and cheers for advice re; Walkley store.  

M xx

MagpieDi:
Hi Mystic!
I think you'll find Bramble on the gallery site page 1....'this is what you get in Sheffield'
You could send her ..or him...an instant message...hope this helps. I take an interest in the Yorkshire postings as I live in Yorkshire...but my roots are Geordie based!!
bfn
Diane

mysticmog:
OOOhhh sorry MagpieDi - only just seen this - ta for advice but am going to be all brave tomorrow and if I hear the scramblings of v organised allotment men either side of me, will ask them.....

Hello bramble if you still around....I feel your pain (re brambles, obviously  ;D)

M xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version