General > Pets Corner

What is wrong with Dulcie

<< < (2/10) > >>

Borlotti:
He came off the dishwasher and asked for food this morning, so must be feeling better.  Back on the dishwasher in the cupboard which is good as OH is doing clearing out the lean to. Will keep an eye on him and hopefully tomorrow when things are back to normal he will be his old self.  Did have a new boiler fitted but he seemed OK with that and the noise. Shame animals can't talk. I think something frightened him a couple of nights ago when he was out late and not in our garden, which is not like him, or maybe he has a girlfriend, although he has been neutered. Obviously will have to be vet if he is not better soon. Thanks for listening.  :sunny:

Obelixx:
If you leave it too long he may be suffering unnecessarily and may have something that is harder to treat for being left. 

If he's not right, get him checked sooner rather than later.

brownthumb2:
We all have our off days and feel under parr for no reason  Animals are the same  But best get him checked out  to put your mind at rest 

Borlotti:
I knew that something was wrong with Dulce, so booked an appointment for tomorrow at the vets, then OH said he has just been sick on the dishwasher in the cupboard and ring the vet, so we got an emergency appointment at 7 pm in Enfield, and the vet was brilliant, even though he did another poo in the carrier, which they cleaned up for the 3rd time.  Then we had to drive to Barnet to the emergency vet, as they said it was serious, not the poo, but he couldn't wee, so we have left him there for blood tests, etc. said it couldnt wait any longer as was urgent, so he will be in for 3 days, will cost over £600, which is OK, but if the blood tests not OK, or other problems we have to make a decision when I get the results.  Got home at 9 pm and had a few tears, but suppose the vet is the best place for him, I do love that cat, and I just knew he was acting strange. No we hadn't got pet insurance but I have a few premium bonds I can cash in. Well Barnet animal hospital is quite posh, so hopefully they will look after him, they will ring me tomorrow.

Silverleaf:
He's in good hands Borlotti, I hope they can get him sorted out really quickly. Must be really uncomfortable for him if he can't wee, poor thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version