Author Topic: Keter Store It Out Max  (Read 1773 times)

MervF

• Half Acre
  • Poole, Dorset
Keter Store It Out Max
« on: March 16, 2017, 20:20:25 »
I have been looking at one of these for my allotment and wondered if anyone else had one and their opinion.   They seem to get quite a good write up on the stores websites.   I only need it to store a wheelbarrow, some blue pipe, netting, watering can etc but would not be storing tools for obvious reasons.   

jennym

• Hectare
  • Essex/Suffolk border
Re: Keter Store It Out Max
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 03:15:51 »
I had a Keter 6 x 4 ft (I think that was the size) shed for about 10 years at the old house and it was still going strong when we moved.

Beersmith

• Hectare
  • Duston, Northampton. Loam / sand.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 20:06:27 »
When my son moved into his current property there was one left in the garden. To be honest it was not very robust and is cracked and rickety. But I think it was a copy rather than a genuine Keter. If you do go for this option it may be worth going for a proper Keter or a well made alternative as based on that experience a cheap copy is not really worth the money.

Cheers
Not mad, just out to mulch!

MervF

• Half Acre
  • Poole, Dorset
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 16:51:12 »
Thank you both for your replies.   Over the weekend, I popped into our local B&Q and they had a Store It Out Arc which is the same size but has a curved lid instead if a sloping lid and could be very useful to store something a little taller.   There is someone who has a Store It Out Max on the site and I had a look this morning and have decided to go for the Store It Out Arc.   I may well go and pay for one tomorrow, get my 10% and they also deliver for free!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal