Author Topic: puffing and panting  (Read 1248 times)

ACE

• Hectare
puffing and panting
« on: March 07, 2017, 20:00:35 »
Pushing the wheelbarrow was making me puff and pant a bit so I checked the tyre and it was a bit flat. Pumped it up and it lasted the morning. The tyre was past it's prime to I got a new one, well a new wheel really as it was cheaper to buy the whole lot from screwfix than buy a single tyre. I have had the old barrow a few years now, it was sold off cheap when the health and safety rules stated the amount of weight a person should carry and this barrow is big, at least double the usual size.

So a few more years in the old girl yet, now she has a shiney new wheel. I know I am going on a bit but when you think what the wheelbarrow did for evolution you have to praise them. I mean if it wasn't for the wheelbarrow  most of you up north would never had learned to walk upright.  ;) :toothy10:

OldBob

• Not So New ...
Re: puffing and panting
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 00:39:05 »
I only use my wheelbarrow for manure, Southerners qualify.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 12:52:35 »
Welcome to the forum Oldbob, You was up late getting your first post in, I hope you have got a note from your Mum to come on here. :toothy10:

Bill Door

• Acre
  • Calne Wilts The builders put down clayish soil
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 20:05:36 »
Gosh Ace after all that puffin an pantin you had a long sleep!!

And before you say anything yes it took me all of 20 minutes to come up with that, off to bed now as it has made me tired.

Bill

Duke Ellington

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 07:44:51 »
And I thought ACE was having another Valentines Day with Mrs ACE when I read the title!!
dont be fooled by the name I am a Lady!! :-*

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal