Author Topic: here we go again  (Read 10362 times)

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
Re: here we go again
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 12:49:48 »
today was the start of the fight back started to clear the fence line to put up a new security fencing
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

ancellsfarmer

• Hectare
  • Plot is London clay, rich in Mesozoic fossils
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 19:21:38 »
Thats bad news about the return of these low-life, the amount of effort for what one supposes they will realise on the "open market" makes for surprise since its unlikely they are used to work. The Saudis have a cure.Third time offenders are unheard of !!
 It prompts the serious enquiry as to why you all need to keep stealable kit there at all. Apart from initial colonisation, a hoe/fork/spade does 90% of all my work, these & a trowel, travels home in the car boot. I have no shed. Did have a "£5 from the tip " rotary stolen from one plot, its replacement was £3.
Freelance cultivator qualified within the University of Life.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2017, 20:06:32 »
Thats bad news about the return of these low-life, the amount of effort for what one supposes they will realise on the "open market" makes for surprise since its unlikely they are used to work. The Saudis have a cure.Third time offenders are unheard of !!
 It prompts the serious enquiry as to why you all need to keep stealable kit there at all. Apart from initial colonisation, a hoe/fork/spade does 90% of all my work, these & a trowel, travels home in the car boot. I have no shed. Did have a "£5 from the tip " rotary stolen from one plot, its replacement was £3.
i think its just young vandals  nothing was taken the last time the new fence was needed even i could get over the old one with not much trouble lets hope this weekend they get bored and dont  do anymore damage im going to recycle the old chain link fencing and staple it around my shed so they carnt rip the boards off so easy you never know watch this space come monday 

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2017, 12:16:45 »
ok update time in this pc world we live in we have to put warning signs up about anti climb paint  anti slip signs when cleaning floors and so on  i even had to put this sign up so if the caught the little b***'@@ts we would warn them what will happen i think its pcness gone mad however i did comply

pumkinlover

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 07:39:54 »
LOL  :tongue3:

gazza1960

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2017, 08:00:06 »
hope your successful in keeping  the vermin away,we used to have evenings huddled in darkened sheds waiting for T leaves to raid our plot but in hindsight im afraid if the lads would have bruised the egos of them with a swift kick up the R,s you can bet they would have called the law on us,so we did the opposite and didn't overly fence the plot but did take our expensive kit home and I left my shed open and didn't suffer loss in 4 seasons ....
as nuffin worth nicking....

every plot is different and I hope your response keeps the little chiiites out..!!!!!!!!!!!

Gazza

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2017, 12:35:56 »
first part of the new fencing is up next year we start on the other side of the site many thanks for graham and sidiways dave and  committee  members that helped shame on you the ones that didnt  you know who you are lets hope it keeps us safe untill we can do the other allyway

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal