General > Computers / Internet

Registration problems?

<< < (2/4) > >>

squeezyjohn:
Ah .. more info ... apparently the CAPCHA letters aren't even showing on either Chrome and Internet Explorer.  I suspect no-one who wants to can register in that case.

BarriedaleNick:
Yes I have tried three browsers with the same result as you.  I dont have that level of control over the site being a mere mod but you are correct it is broken.  I'll PM Dan the owner and admin.

Odd though as there were 7 spammers who managed to sign up today (they all got deleted)

Cheers for bringing this up...

Nick

squeezyjohn:
She still can't join the forum, the problem is the same one.  I'm assuming that means that no-one else can join either.

Anyway - she was asking if I could see if there was any progerss with this.  Any news would be gratefully received.

BarriedaleNick:
I have tried raising Dan the admin but no luck so I have messaged all the other mods.  However none of us have admin rights over the site - maybe someone knows his mobile..

Admin aka Dan:
Hi,

It should be OK now, Google has changed the reCaptch API  :BangHead:, hopefully all sorted.

Sorry for the delay, turns out that looking after a three month old leaves very little time for anything else!

Thanks
Dan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version