Author Topic: Dulce's Xmas present  (Read 4244 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Dulce's Xmas present
« on: December 22, 2016, 21:07:36 »
Dulce has got a new cupboard box, he does scratch it a bit, but we have put it in the kitchen at night, as I do not want any Xmas presents from him, mainly mice and birds.  All he is getting is a box, cant believe people spend money on cats/dogs, but did buy him a lovely bed from the charity shop which he absolutely hated.

daveyboi

• Hectare
  • Have fun enjoy your allotment
    • Daveyboi's Blog and personal website
Re: Dulce's Xmas present
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 12:38:40 »
Cardboard Boxes are great for pets and especially puppies lols
Daveyboi
Near Haywards Heath Southern U.K.

Visit My Blog if you would like to

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 12:52:09 »
I get Christmas presents all year round from my two cats.  They bring in mice, voles, shrews, rats and birds.  When they were young, the two of them managed to drag a partridge in through the cat flap!   A couple of days ago, Winnie brought in a tiny shrew.  Its body was only about a cm long.  He let it go in the kitchen and it run under the door and into the cloakroom.  We haven't seen it since.  I am not too bothered about tiny shrews but when they bring in live rats, that's a different matter.  About a year or two ago, they bought a rat indoors and then lost it.  A few days later I saw it sitting on the TV table in the lounge.  I bought the cats in and they caught it. 

Our cats also love cardboard boxes but I still buy them some treats for Christmas.  When it starts to get dark, I open the door, call their names and shout treats.  This always brings them in straight away and once the cat flap is locked, they are in for the night. 

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 13:48:29 »
Our two dogs are having a marrow bone for their Xmas treat.   The two new kittens will just get cuddles and their usual food and the wrapping paper to play with.
Obxx - Vendée France

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 21:51:32 »
Dulce got two presents today from the cat next door.
He was a bit disappointed with the cat cracker as it had no treats in it, but saving the other one for Xmas day.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 14:49:07 »
My Grandson bought the kittens a bird on a elastic string, which was wrecked in a few minutes, also a slot together box to put their heads through & turn their faces into cartoon characters, its great fun but cant see it lasting beyond the new year.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal