Author Topic: london road allotments c-o-s xmas party  (Read 3896 times)

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
london road allotments c-o-s xmas party
« on: December 04, 2016, 15:28:57 »
its that time of year again  for our xmas party anyone from a4a who is in the area is more than welcome to join us its at the plough pub north road grt clacton festivities start at 4 bar snacks provided foc merry christmas for those who cannot make i will be posting pics of the proceedings  again season greetings one and all :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie: :drunken_smilie:
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
Re: london road allotments c-o-s xmas party
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 15:54:37 »
It was our do last night....brilliant do...was a bit delicate this morning but OK now.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 16:20:23 »
It was our do last night....brilliant do...was a bit delicate this morning but OK now.
im glad it all went well tg  last year i didnt get home until 1.45am  not much was done the following day on the plot i can tell you

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 12:47:44 »
today is the day of our xmas party 4 oclock the plough north road clacton-on-sea  bar snacks provided  all welcome  seasons greetings one and all

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 13:13:50 »
today is the day of our xmas party 4 oclock the plough north road clacton-on-sea  bar snacks provided  all welcome  seasons greetings one and all

Have a wonderful time and lots of cheers to you all, thank you for the invite Johhny  :sunny:

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 13:53:17 »
Here have this virtual pint on me...... :occasion14:  and have a good day!

sparrow

• Acre
    • mudandgluts
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2016, 15:43:33 »
Hope you have a fantastic 'do'. We're having a 3 Kings bonfire on our site instead, with a best crown compy. Really looking forward to it!

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 12:30:57 »
morning all it was a great night i got home around 12:45 am i would like to thank the staff of the plough for the food and the service 22 members had a really good time  went to the plot this morning done a small amount of digging then a coffee and home nursing a sore head at the mo however my daughter is singing at the rotary club christmas carol concert so best foot forward and all that  and its the same time as spurs man united so ill miss it things you do for kids eh anyway seasons greetings one and all thanks for the beer tg i think it was that one that pushed me over the edge lol

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal