Author Topic: I need to find savoy variety Caserta  (Read 2621 times)

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
I need to find savoy variety Caserta
« on: March 28, 2016, 07:42:08 »
This is miniature savoy which I need for my mini veggie garden, someone kindly suggested it to me and it seems to be exactly what I am looking for. Not available anywhere in Canada or the Us, but in several places in the UK.   It is Mr Fotheringills  and I have been everywhere on the net, even e bay and Amazon but there is no one who will mail it to me here.

Does anyone perchance have this seed, I will of course pay for it and postage too or if you prefer and you look at my local seed folks that is West Coast Seeds and Tatianas Tomatoes, I can get what you want and send it to you. They are both online.

I would be most grateful.. Thank you.

X Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
Re: I need to find savoy variety Caserta
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 08:57:24 »
Hi Jeannine I posted on the other thread but thought  I should reply here too. I would be happy to buy the seeds you need here in the UK & then post them to you xJane

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 21:46:33 »
Thank you so much, that is very kind, someone has already done that for me, but your generosity and kindness is very much appreciated. XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 06:38:32 »
 :toothy10: great to know you will be getting the seeds you need xJane

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal