Author Topic: Little bags hanging on the bushes  (Read 1707 times)

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Little bags hanging on the bushes
« on: March 29, 2016, 21:24:11 »
Just came back from a few days in Somerset.  I could not believe the number of bags hanging everywhere.  It is totally disgusting.

It is worse than the poo, at least that is biodegradable, the slugs will deal with it.

Crystalmoon

• Hectare
Re: Little bags hanging on the bushes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 09:41:33 »
Hi Digeroo I also can't stand to see this & it seems to be becoming more & more common these days. If they aren't going to take the dog poo bags home with them or use the dof poo bins then I would rather the dog just did its business on the ground so nature could dispose of it in time. Absolutely hate to see the bags hanging in trees xjane

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 16:34:41 »
I saw somebody doing that once, I did ask why,  she said she would collect it on the way back as it saves carrying it for all of the walk. It was still there the next morning, but I did see her  again and took a quick picture of her with my phone doing it again and showed it to the caravan site warden where we were staying. He asked for a copy and then they  made a poster and put it up for everybody to see.

ancellsfarmer

• Hectare
  • Plot is London clay, rich in Mesozoic fossils
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 20:36:09 »
Once had a neighbour who walked doggy while carrying a golf iron. Fortunately he had a poor swing!
Freelance cultivator qualified within the University of Life.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal