Author Topic: Lottie Restrictions  (Read 18716 times)

johcharly

• Half Acre
Re: Lottie Restrictions
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 16:26:31 »
Livestock is allowed on ours, so plenty on horse and pig manure available :D.  Fires have to be lit at dusk and when the wind is in the right direction!  Hose pipes can only be used to fill water butts (unless you go down very early before anyone spots you)!!!! 

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 16:33:33 »
johncharly I'm from the Allotment Police and I'm charging you with stealing water from the Council under the Stealing Water from the Council Act of Feb 05.  The punishment for this heinous crime is that you have to water everybody's plots for the rest of the year using nothing bigger than a teaspoon.  People like you must be held up as an example to everyone else.  Where would we be if everyone did it eh.  Council rates sky high.  The end of civilisation as we know it. 

Let that be a lesson and don't do it again.  Slap!   ;D
I came, I saw, I composted

johcharly

• Half Acre
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2005, 14:58:38 »
Wardy the main culprit in this most heinous of crimes is our alltment official!  There is more People on the allotments at 5am then there is at 5pm in the summer.  I think the water board must be wondering who the h*** is using all the water at that time in a morning. :D

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2005, 17:13:00 »
probably goes there for his daily bath  ;D

johcharly

• Half Acre
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2005, 18:05:07 »
not by the smell of him he doesn't!  :o. Unless he adds a bit of 'fertiliser'   ;D ;D

wardy

• Hectare
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2005, 13:23:25 »
I hope he's not reading this or you'll be barred  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal