Author Topic: molasses  (Read 2617 times)

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
molasses
« on: February 02, 2016, 14:16:53 »
going to try and feed my pumpkin this year comfry and molasses tea with a hint off pigeon poo ive read up and it can be used as a folia feed has anybody  tried the black stuff and how did you get on ive got some microfungi stuff to put on the roots and molasses so ived read helps this multiply anyway enough jargon ill post some pics along the season to show how i go
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

timf

• Quarter Acre
Re: molasses
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 15:53:10 »
i've got one of these http://www.recycleworks.co.uk/EM-Garden-Yoghurt-Activator.html

I found  that the crops were better when i use it but like most thing its finding the time to apply the resultant mix after its brewed.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 16:04:12 »
i've got one of these http://www.recycleworks.co.uk/EM-Garden-Yoghurt-Activator.html

I found  that the crops were better when i use it but like most thing its finding the time to apply the resultant mix after its brewed.

thats the great thing about the pigeon poo dont have to use a lot but it starts the process very quickly and turns the comfry inside a fortnight into a great stinky liquid that im going to add the molasses too

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 12:54:33 »
As I don't know any pigeon fancier do you know any alternative to pigeon poo as an accelerator please?  Don't know any chicken keepers either.

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 17:28:55 »
not  sure if compost accelerator would work if you dilute it but it might be worth a go

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2016, 16:40:26 »
Human pee is a good accelerator.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal