Author Topic: Is it 2 early  (Read 3541 times)

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Is it 2 early
« on: January 24, 2016, 14:30:26 »
Hi All,

I was wondering if its 2 early to get things into the greenhouse i was going to pop these sping bulbs into soil and the elephant garlic but as its unheated i wondered if i was going to do the wrong thing.
Cam

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
Re: Is it 2 early
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 15:10:08 »
id put the elephant garlic in but not sure about the spring bulbs if you do put them in a pot so you can put them outside once the weather turns for the better
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 17:28:24 »
Spent over hour and a half outside sorting though pots which were blown all over the garden and dismantling stuff i no longer need and loading stuff into the car including loads of very wet cardboard.

Did not manage to get much done so might be tomorrow now before i get anything done proving i am not 2 sore and stiff.

Cam

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 17:36:36 »
Elephant garlic is fine in the greenhouse now,but there is no need to grow it in the greenhouse.  Mine has been in the garden since November.  It is winter hardy.   Bulbs?  You would need to read the instructions.  Have fun   

cambourne7

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 21:07:58 »
Thanks xx

Gardens going to be totaled in a few weeks so i cant sew anything outside at the moment so its in the greenhouse or wait !

Will look in google as no instructions game with bulbs :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal