Photo Gallery > Fun Photos

The Daily Jigsaw

<< < (2/2)

Tee Gee:
hi guys

thanks for your comments.

Had word back from logitch this morning to return my keyboard to the online company I bought it from.

The company did not have a replacement product in stock so i have got my money back in full

I went to the computer shop I normally use this morning and ordered a new super duper PC.

I get my PC's made up to my spec rather than off the shelf models which generally include lots of superfluous stuff that you don't need.

I wished I had ordered it yesterday, if I had I would have taken delivery of it before the weekend but sadly I have now to wait until next week.

I have now found out one thing and that is my problem is with  the PC  as I am having the same problems as before with my new keyboard.

I half expected this,hence me buying a new PC so  guess it means I have sent back keyboard that is probably OK.

Not to worry all should be up and running in around a weeks time,so I will have to make do with my on screen keyboard till then.

Finally I hope you have been able to get a few jigsaws from my website stash to keep you entertained untill I get up and running normally again

daveyboi:
Thanks for your update and you have made me think again about getting a new computer myself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version