Author Topic: Snapfish calendars 2016  (Read 6742 times)

peanuts

• Hectare
Snapfish calendars 2016
« on: January 07, 2016, 12:28:26 »
Has anyone else had printed Snapfish calendars for 2016? Are they correct? Have you looked carefully?
We have about ten individual ones done every year to give to friends and relations.  They are always beautifully done, no complaints. Except this year.  My husband was in the loo this morning, looking  at the calendar hanging in front of him, when he noticed that New Year's day was on 2/1/16.  Strange. Then looked through at other dates, and all the national dates were in the place.  Plus all our saved birthday dates, marked with individual photos, were on the wrong date.  Grrrrrrrrr!
How can that happen? Going back onto the site to look at my past orders, all the dates are in the correct place.  Some big glitch somewhere.
Am currently awaiting Snapfish's response - watch this space!

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
Re: Snapfish calendars 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 17:59:59 »
What a great idea for a present, Peanuts, but not if Snapfish manage to mess it up  :BangHead: and mangle all the dates. 

Hope there will be a swift positive response and reprint fast, but I somehow doubt it will include postage to get it to everybody.  How annoying!

I had never heard of the company, before we got a Snapfish album in our stocking from daughter.  She chose really nice pictures of an outing we all enjoyed together and put them together in a super little album.  Really nice.   :wave:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 18:04:06 by galina »

daveyboi

• Hectare
  • Have fun enjoy your allotment
    • Daveyboi's Blog and personal website
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 09:46:20 »
sounds like they messed up with it being a leap year in the program somewhere
Daveyboi
Near Haywards Heath Southern U.K.

Visit My Blog if you would like to

peanuts

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 13:08:00 »
Possibly Leap Year is the cause, but Leap Years aren't new, and they've been doing calendars for quite a while now.  The dates are up the creek from January anyway.  It can't be just mine.  Are we the first to notice? In reality, we don't often look at the dates, more at the photos, so until a particular date is looked at, it isn't obvious.  Might be an expensive mistake for Snapfish!

No response so far, but one is promised by today. And no way will we accept having to post individual calendars to people at our cost!

Snappish, and many other outfits, do beautiful range of gifts. Usually reliably!

peanuts

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2016, 18:59:42 »
Just to update, Snapfish reprinted all my nine calendars, and sent them individually to the recipients for me!  Then never did explain the glitch though.

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 06:09:30 »
Just to update, Snapfish reprinted all my nine calendars, and sent them individually to the recipients for me!  Then never did explain the glitch though.

Result!  Glad it worked out fine in the end.   :wave:

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 09:55:28 »
brilliant result !!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal