Author Topic: My Garden over a number of Years  (Read 4119 times)

Tee Gee

• Hectare
  • Huddersfield - Light humus rich soil
    • The Gardener's Almanac
My Garden over a number of Years
« on: November 29, 2015, 14:20:54 »
I have embarked upon cataloguing the pictures on my PC and soon noticed  as I got into my older pictures that my garden has changed over the years so I decided for a bit of fun to do a 'blog' on the subject.

I have used over 160 pictures taken over a number of years to demonstrate the changes.

For anyone who is interested you can see it here:

http://www.thegardenersalmanac.co.uk/Blogspot/33-My%20Garden%20blog/My%20Garden%20Blog.htm

electron

• Not So New ...
Re: My Garden over a number of Years
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 23:23:57 »
Very good, you've worked hard

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 11:08:24 »
thats fantastic tg you are a very organised person even though im retired i still find it hard to put in more than 4 hrs a day on the plotand 2 hrs in the garden in the next 2 years i plan a revamp of the back garden stripping it back to nothing and start again only been in this place 8 years spent all my time renewing everything from the front backwards last year finished a 85 sq meter extenstion on the back new loft extenstion making it a double  bed with a bathroom and walkin wardrobe back garden is the next project think it will cost me around 5 to 6 grand for materials and planting etc but then thats the whole house gutted and renewed then i might have the time to potter in the garden and my plot
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 11:40:33 »
You have a lovely garden Tee Gee and it is interesting to see how it has changed over the years.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal