Photo Gallery > Fun Photos

The Daily Jigsaw Puzzle - Floral Art at Harrogate Shows

(1/4) > >>

Tee Gee:
This week I thought we might have something a little different!

I never fail to admire the work and imagination that Floral Art clubs and colleges go to in producing so many variations on a single theme.

For example: the brief these colleges were given was the title:

In Praise of the High Street.

This was an exhibition by various floristry colleges depicting places you would find on the High street.

The first one was the "Bakery"

This jigsaw has 80 pieces.

http://www.jigidi.com/solve.php?id=FW6N0VHY

caroline7758:
Phew- that was harder than I thought it was going to be!

Tee Gee:

--- Quote ---Phew- that was harder than I thought it was going to be!

--- End quote ---

Looks like I have got the size and difficulty factor about right then! :icon_cheers: particularly when you consider the following  introduction I put on my website prior to putting them here on A4A:

Although this software is capable of creating jigsaws in excess of 500 pieces the plan on this site is to keep the jigsaw size to below 100 pieces.

The reason for this is simply this:

When building a jigsaw in excess of this number of pieces (100+) on an iPad or similar, the screen becomes rather congested, and many of the pieces sit on top of each other making it much more difficult to locate the piece/s you want.

This is not the case on PC's /Macs with larger screens.

Another reason is that puzzles of this size will probably take up to fifteen minutes to complete subject to your dexterity, meaning that you could nip into the website to get the information you came for, do a 'quickie' jigsaw and be out again within 15-20 minutes.

Do you all agree?

If not your feedback on this matter would be invaluable for future puzzles I may produce! ....Tg

caroline7758:
Exactly right- this was the first one that took me just over the 15 minute mark!

Digeroo:
A bit of a challenge.  Did manage to squeak under 14 minutes.  Spend ages trying to find a piece with a small green stripe forgot to look at the pieces I already had in place.  I was sure some of the bits did not fit!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version