Author Topic: france  (Read 1905 times)

johhnyco15

• Hectare
  • clacton-on-sea
france
« on: November 14, 2015, 18:25:26 »
i would just like to send my support thoughts and sympathy to the people of paris and the rest of france  stay strong and stand together in your time of grief and never let terrorism rest in your great country god bless you all
johhnyc015  may the plot be with you

artichoke

• Hectare
Re: france
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 08:57:38 »
Agree. I have just come across a quote that puts terrorists in context:

"ISIS are to Islam as KKK are to Christianity".

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 14:25:09 »
Nous sommes Paris!

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 15:43:17 »
It is indeed a dreadful thing to perpetrate on people going peacefully about their business or pleasure.    Isn't there supposed to be a Geneva convention which includes the treatment of non combatant citizens in conflict?

I heard an interview on Belgian radio earlier - French politician admitting they have been naive and lax about security measures against possible dangers.   It will be interesting to see what comes of this as the French are not known for being phlegmatic, pragmatic or measured.

It wold behove all western politicians to learn at least a little from the consequences of their and their predecessors' past actions when planning new initiatives and policies and consider their possible impact on the citizens involved and repercussions for their own.   ISIS needs to be dealt with, as do the people who support any sort of extremism that visits revenge or repression on those who can't fight back.    It needs a combined, joined up policy from both non Muslim nations and the Arabs and Asians suffering as a result.

Obxx - Vendée France

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal