Author Topic: If you are out and about.  (Read 1814 times)

ACE

• Hectare
If you are out and about.
« on: June 21, 2015, 08:29:22 »
If anybody is taking a break on the Isle of Wight on the 11th of july, pop in to Northwood Allotments for our open day. Make it early as I have arranged for my morris side to perform a couple of fertility dances about 11.00 oclock. I shall be gone after the dancing as we already had a previous commitment to perform at another event.

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: If you are out and about.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:30:57 »
Fertility dances..?!  :drunken_smilie:

....and nine months later membership numbers have doubled.. :icon_cheers: :tongue3:

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 13:07:55 »
Fertility dances..?!  :drunken_smilie:

....and nine months later membership numbers have doubled.. :icon_cheers: :tongue3:

Filthy mind, go and sit on the naughty step. Fertile soil and an increase in crops  would come to most peoples mind.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2015, 14:26:02 »
 :laughing7: :angel12:

Oh I would love to see your morris group performing...just tad too far to travel. I hope good turn out, good performance, good results for fertility and nice weather for the day :icon_thumleft:
You really ought to do little video for us to see...about the music and dancing I mean..

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 15:57:55 »
The ritual dancing was well received this morning, the dancers were paid in vegetables and a crate of beer. I explained to the audience that the soil on the plots would now be so much more fertile after the dancing rites. In fact I could guarantee them that by the end of the month they would have so many courgettes and runner beans that their neighbours would be pretending they are out every time they knock on their doors.

ancellsfarmer

• Hectare
  • Plot is London clay, rich in Mesozoic fossils
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 18:37:34 »
Can you invite your Morris to retrain, its rain dances required up here in Northwest Hampshire. Getting to resemble the Gobi desert, onions dried off, peas dying off,everything setting seed and dust clouds rising with the wind witches. Not far to travel and beer could be brewing...
Freelance cultivator qualified within the University of Life.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal