Author Topic: What a lovely morning...and it is been all FREE!  (Read 2997 times)

goodlife

• Hectare
What a lovely morning...and it is been all FREE!
« on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:32 »
Well...went to work this morning. On the way there was pile of fresh horse muck bagged up in bin liners and left on the road side for people to help themselves.... :icon_cheers: FREE!

In the work I filled few bags with bunker sand and top dressing to be used in my own compost mixes....  :icon_cheers: FREE!

One lady member came up with potted oriental lilies and complained how they make mess in club house...they haven't cut pollen 'bits' off...so she asked me to get rid of them...and they went into my car , eventually to be planted into my garden... :icon_cheers: FREE!

Kitchen staff had saved me some empty mushroom trays...so useful for carrying small pots etc..  :icon_cheers: FREE!

By now my car was full up... :icon_cheers: ...and smelling 'interesting'...lilies and horse poo :drunken_smilie:

'Boss' came and asked if I want any 'bag ends' of various fertilizers and liquid seaweed that they use on the course...'err...YES PLEASE!..but I don't have any room in my car!  :BangHead:...so I'll be fetching those next week..BUT...they are FREE!  :icon_cheers:

HUH..it is only a mid morning and the going is good...it is 'rum job' to empty the car and wheel it all into plot, but one must...I doubt I'll be getting anymore 'free stuff' today..but there is always another day :toothy10:

I LOVE word 'FREE'  :icon_cheers:

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
Re: What a lovely morning...and it is been all FREE!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 11:47:31 »
Good for you  :sunny:  Isn't it great when that happens   :wave:

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 22:13:29 »
I had some free orange coloured fertiliser. Well that Sahara dust must have a bit of goodness in it. It fell out of the sky. Trouble is, you can't open any windows, the car is very dusty and it is makes you a bit wheezy.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2015, 10:20:43 »
Even more freebies today. The Morris side hase been asked to perform at an open day at the brewery. Pig roast, beer, more beer, even more pig roast and some more free beer. I'm thinking about going. Thought about it. Going. :drunken_smilie:

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2015, 11:55:45 »
Even more freebies today. The Morris side hase been asked to perform at an open day at the brewery. Pig roast, beer, more beer, even more pig roast and some more free beer. I'm thinking about going. Thought about it. Going. :drunken_smilie:

MMM....belly full of freebies :icon_cheers: I hope you feel pleased with you freebies in the morning... :drunken_smilie:

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2015, 21:16:38 »

Maybe they would let you take the ash from the hog roast unless you are using one of those gas jobbies

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2015, 21:17:01 »
Well...went to work this morning. On the way there was pile of fresh horse muck bagged up in bin liners and left on the road side for people to help themselves.... :icon_cheers: FREE!

In the work I filled few bags with bunker sand and top dressing to be used in my own compost mixes....  :icon_cheers: FREE!

One lady member came up with potted oriental lilies and complained how they make mess in club house...they haven't cut pollen 'bits' off...so she asked me to get rid of them...and they went into my car , eventually to be planted into my garden... :icon_cheers: FREE!

Kitchen staff had saved me some empty mushroom trays...so useful for carrying small pots etc..  :icon_cheers: FREE!

By now my car was full up... :icon_cheers: ...and smelling 'interesting'...lilies and horse poo :drunken_smilie:

'Boss' came and asked if I want any 'bag ends' of various fertilizers and liquid seaweed that they use on the course...'err...YES PLEASE!..but I don't have any room in my car!  :BangHead:...so I'll be fetching those next week..BUT...they are FREE!  :icon_cheers:

HUH..it is only a mid morning and the going is good...it is 'rum job' to empty the car and wheel it all into plot, but one must...I doubt I'll be getting anymore 'free stuff' today..but there is always another day :toothy10:

I LOVE word 'FREE'  :icon_cheers:

Brilliant stuff so glad you managed to get loaded up !!

Silverleaf

• Hectare
  • Chesterfield, clay, acidic
    • The Rainbow Pea Project
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 21:43:52 »
FREE is my favourite word!

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal