Author Topic: Break in  (Read 2349 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Break in
« on: March 21, 2015, 12:46:06 »
Just got a phone call to say that the lockers have been broken into.  I only had a rake in mine and maybe an old watering can.  I did not use mine much as had trouble locking and unlocking the door, hence my lovely spade had no handle, should have put it away.  Not sure what other people have lost, apparently they got in through a window and opened all the lockers.  Might take a trip up there later.  Will give up the allotment if we move and I get a decent garden.  Watch out ACE, Isle of Wight here we come.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
Re: Break in
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 13:06:13 »
Sorry to hear this, Borlotti.  :sad10:

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 17:23:52 »
Just got a phone call to say that the lockers have been broken into.  I only had a rake in mine and maybe an old watering can.  I did not use mine much as had trouble locking and unlocking the door, hence my lovely spade had no handle, should have put it away.  Not sure what other people have lost, apparently they got in through a window and opened all the lockers.  Might take a trip up there later.  Will give up the allotment if we move and I get a decent garden.  Watch out ACE, Isle of Wight here we come.

How infuriating!  Sorry to hear.   :BangHead:
Move to IOW?  Great place and climate.  Hope you find a nice place.   :wave:

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 10:10:27 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal