General > Pets Corner

Gabanna, where are you

<< < (2/4) > >>

Borlotti:
Gabanna has not come home, and even although he is not my cat asked my friendly postman and he said no dead cats in the road.  No trace of his collar if the foxes got him.  It is a mystery.  Owners did say perhaps someone had taken him and was waiting to ask for a reward, but I think he has gone.  Poor Gabanna, he usually comes here if he is frightened, but no sign of him for a week now. Offered the owners Dulce back, but said he was scared of their children, and Dulce is never shut out or in, but does like to go out at night, but I normally try to encourage him to stay in at night, on his lovely 99p mat, or in his paper bag.  Oh well not my problem, but do wish he would turn up, keep looking for him on his beloved wall.

Jayb:
Sorry to hear Gabanna hasn't been seen around, hope he comes home very soon.

Borlotti:
Owners posted this today on lamp posts, so hopefully someone will have some news.

Poppy Mole:
Everything crossed for him. Is he chipped? can you or his owners do a facebook plea for information, that seems to work sometimes.

galina:
Still missing? - so sorry to hear.  Yes a local facebook round robin would be good.  Hope he will be found soon fit and well. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version