General > Pets Corner

Gabanna, where are you

<< < (3/4) > >>

Borlotti:
The owners said Gabanna wasn't chipped.  Strange that no body or collar has been found.  It is up to the owners now, well he is either dead or will turn up one day, but I doubt it.  Next time I see them I will suggest Facebook to them. Dulce is still OK and the paper bag is still a great favourite.

small:
I do hope he turns up, it's awful not to know, I love your stories of the bad cats. Wonderful picture of the cat in the bag! I'm going to put out a big bag for my Tigerlily, I bet she'll do just the same. Keep us posted, won't you.

Borlotti:
Gabanna has not been found.  So sad for him. I cried when I had my cat put to sleep, as he was old and suffering, but poor Gabanna, he would go home if he could, or else come to me, the cat flap is always open.  A lot of cats missing in Enfield, so Dulce please stay in at night.   It was only a tabby cat, not a pedigree, and no dead body or collar he has just disappeared. 

galina:
So sorry (hug)

antipodes:
Only just seen this, so sad. Our first cat got killed on the road and we would never have known if the owner of our holiday house had not spotted her and very kindly put the body in a bag for us. We buried her under the fruit trees on the farm where we were, she can hunt mice forever!

Sorry about Gabbana, sometimes they turn up ages later.  Our neighbour's cat got out of the flats last week (think he jumped off the end of the balconies) and I saw him outside. He wouldn't come to me though or come back inside so I left him. The neighbour said that when she came home he as waiting outside the front door! And just sauntered in when she opened the door! Cheeky bugger. He might not do it again though as he seemed a bit scared out in the bushes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version