Author Topic: Got: Many manythnings; Want: Black Forest courgette and Mini Much cucmbers  (Read 3322 times)

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
Hi folks, now that the fury of the 50p sale has died down I've paused to take stock of what I have, and more importantly what I haven't..... and I find I'm looking for a couple of things...                             

1: I'm looking for Black Forest or a similar climbing courgette
2: Ditto the cucumber "Mini Munch"
3: Ditto the cucumber "Bangkok"

if anyone has any of those from a couple of seeds to a packet I'd be happy to swap for prety much anything I have... so fire away and I'll check.... I also have home-saved things like heritage beans   and tomatoes

Silverleaf

• Hectare
  • Chesterfield, clay, acidic
    • The Rainbow Pea Project
I'm having 50p sale jealousy. ;)

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
You are more than welcome to the one Black Forest seed I have if you would like it. Let me know. I'm looking for a couple of Butternut seeds but otherwise I have all I need for next year.

Tricia

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
No Butternuts I'm afraid, but I do have small eating pumpkins (can't remember, from memory it was supposed to be ideal for big pots on patios) and I do have WInter Festival squash

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Chris, is there another climbing courgette other than Black Forest?

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
Maybe someone else will have a couple of Butternut seeds they can spare CC, I'll still send you the one Black Forest seed if you send me your address.

Tricia

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Tricia. I think I have some to spare. I'll have a look & let you know.

Deb P

• Hectare
  • Still digging it....
Is Black Hawk a climbing courgette? I think I tried them a few years ago when they first came out and was disappointed they didn't climb for me! I'll have a look and see if I still have some if you want to try them Chris?
If it's not pouring with rain, I'm either in the garden or at the lottie! Probably still there in the rain as well TBH....🥴

http://www.littleoverlaneallotments.org.uk

chriscross1966

• Hectare
  • Visionhairy
I thought it was only BLack Forest, I grew them once years ago adn they do climb properly, you' d think it was a cucumber...

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
Tricia. I think I have some to spare. I'll have a look & let you know.

Thanks Janet. By the way - loved the  Coyote, but the Smurfs weren't to my taste.

Tricia

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal