Author Topic: Good day spoilt.  (Read 1663 times)

digmore

• Half Acre
Good day spoilt.
« on: January 23, 2014, 06:41:08 »
Have a std 8x6 g/house, decided to do something positive with it this year having watched Victorian Kitchen Garden, built a raised bed in there the other day, had to move the stored chairs etc . the usual winter jumble.

A couple of weeks ago, some mates and I took cover in there from the rain, you know when you look at something and say, something missing or not right. Could not figure it out. Was funny to see 5 blokes in a g/house on a rainy day rotating round try to see something that wasn't there.  I did yesterday figure out what was wrong, someone over the winter has popped in and stolen 2x 8x2 pot trays.

I know allotmenteers  are pack rats and use most things they see lying around, no probs with that but what annoys me is that someone has been onto my plot and then into the g/house and took out something that I was or would having been using later and the fact that they cost about £12.

This theft took the edge off what had been a good productive and filling day, a curse on their plot, may their vines wither and their tomatoes shrivel and may they get their bits caught in their zip.

Feel better now.

Digmore.  :tongue3:

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal