General > Pets Corner

Meet Winston and William.

<< < (2/3) > >>

rugbypost:
Nice to see these 2 young chaps have found a lovely home lost our cat 3 years now would love a new kitten but would worry now if anything should happen to us . So will feed the strays and still have a laugh as they hide  by the bird table thinking no one can see them .

gertie50:
Beautiful boys  :happy7:

galina:
Pauline, they are adorable!  Thank you for rescuing them and giving them such a good home.  Please give them a pat from me too.   :wave:

Paulines7:
Thank you for your kind replies.

The boys have grown up a little bit now and only occasionally (about once a day), do they climb the curtains or tear at the wallpaper.  :hmh: They then get shut out of the lounge until they have calmed down.

OH only finished decorating the lounge this summer and we bought quite expensive curtains. The wallpaper is Beadboard Walldoctor as our walls are not very smooth.  We have just bought another two rolls to replace the bad areas in due course.  We will also paint over it eventually as we have noticed that the cats never claw the textured wallpaper in the dining room and that has emulsion paint on top.

We paid over £800 for the curtains as I thought they would see us out!  The only thing I can do is try to thread any loose strands back into the curtains.     

Winston has just come into the room to see me.  He said hello in cat talk and came onto my lap for a cuddle and kiss, pushing his head under my chin.  William is also here now and purring loudly.  He wants to be fussed as well.  :love4: Despite the damage done, I am so pleased that we have them.   

pumkinlover:
Missed this till today  :thumbsup: for rescuing!
Lovely puddy cats! Sorry about the damage

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version