General > Pets Corner

Meet Winston and William.

(1/3) > >>

Paulines7:
Meet Winston and William who have joined our family.  They are now 4 months old and have now been with us for just over 5 weeks.  They get up to all kinds of mischief but are very lovable. 

We bought them from the Cats Protection League.  Their mother was thrown out when she became pregnant so the kittens were said to be feral.  They certainly were wild and frightened when we first had them but they have settled down well now and both purr loudly when picked up.  They also come running if I call "Boys".  I haven't let them out yet though as there are a lot of buzzards and other raptors around where we live. 

Winston is the one with the white spot on his nose.  Typical boys; always fighting or chasing each other, but the next minute they will be cuddled up to each other, fast asleep.

Sweet William.  It looks as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth but he can give as good as he gets despite being smaller than Winston.   

Winston is much bigger than William but cries when they have a fight.  He often instigates it though so it cannot be that painful for him! 

Poppy Mole:
They are adorable - just like my two were this time last year, I hope you will have as much fun as I am having.

goodlife:
AWWWWWWWW! They look so sweet...and still so innocent..but I suspect not for long... :toothy10:
Winston has very cheeky look about in him...it is in his eyes.. :icon_cheers:

Belladay:
William and Winston are beautiful, two lucky little boys me thinks :happy7:

Jayb:
Lovely pictures, they look so adorable  :drunken_smilie:
And yes as if butter wouldn't melt!!!!!!  :toothy10:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version