General > Pets Corner

she wants a cuddly dog

<< < (2/8) > >>

Belladay:
Look forward to seeing your new puppy :icon_cheers:

Poppy Mole:
Have you really learned nothing about women & their clever little ways yet????
Looking forward to tales (& piccies) of puppy.

Fork:

--- Quote from: pumpkinlover on November 30, 2013, 14:00:07 ---Can I give a little plug for considering a rescue dog?

--- End quote ---

I second that.There are so many dogs available for rescue. Not just older dogs although there are many of those needing homes, but puppies too.

So many breeds too....you could be spoilt for choice.

Digeroo:
I am not sure what is worse the puppy or the fiddle.  :tongue3:

Perhaps she will be enjoying lots of long walks with the puppy while you scratch away.

Listening to someone learning to play the violin is not fun, at best the same pieces of music over and over and at worst the European Whine Lake.   I was lucky my daughter did the 1st years course in 6 weeks, I can only cringe at the thought of it actually taking a whole year.   

ACE:
She must have got up this morning at sparrow fart and on a ferry before I even woke up. The poor family who were selling the pup even got a rude awakening. Somehow overnight this cavalierxshiz Tzu has morthed into a bishonxcavalier. Anyway meet Sasha

Chumley had to come out for a walk with me while the lit'lun was smuggled in and put in the dog crate. Chumley came in and was left to find her on his own. Both tails wagging and then out in the garden for a little romp. Both getting along famously but the lit'lun needs a bit more sleep so Chumley has lost interest and is out in the garden burying his precious bone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version