Author Topic: not so new washer!  (Read 1878 times)

claybasket

• Hectare
not so new washer!
« on: October 26, 2013, 16:26:58 »
 My Hotpoint washer was looking rough it was 8yrs old and the front metal panel were the door is was badly rusting  the top and the bottom had two big rust lines of rust and it was spreading all over the whole panel ,I said to OH lets get a new washer that a eyesore! Wow! he was up in a flash looking at the rust ,I left him to examine it ,and then we would go and get a new one! well the next thing he was in the man shed !rummaging for heaven knows what ,he rushed back to the kitchen with his arms full of man stuff! I played in the garden tiding up and clearing man things up ! OH came out with a smug face and invited me to come and see THIS! he had only rubbed down the rust and spray painted the washer with hubcap spray paint! that was a perfect match!  I was delighted with this, and sad no new washer !you can tell he's a wheeler dealer fan turning a old rust box washer into a not so new washer,it will probilly out live me now .

pumkinlover

Re: not so new washer!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 17:49:42 »
Well think what you can spend the money that you have saved  on when the seed catalogues come out. :toothy10:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal