Author Topic: Customer service revisited  (Read 2168 times)

digmore

• Half Acre
Customer service revisited
« on: September 05, 2013, 17:51:25 »
 :BangHead:  Duly arrived, seeds from T&M as promised. Five packets ordered, four correct, apology packet missing, Marigolds sent instead. Have telephoned again, but Wendy gone home, so no joy there. Will ring again tomorrow.

I may be in the minority of T&M customers who have a problem ordering but subject to tomorrows conversation, I will in future just go to the local gdn ctr or supermarket to get next selection of seeds.

Idle curiosity, has anyone else had this sort of trouble.

Digmore.

OllieC

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Nairn
Re: Customer service revisited
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 18:48:48 »
I stick to ebay seed suppliers these days. One, I think Premier Seeds, are very cheap and have always been reliable but there are loads. I think the ebay rating model means that customer satisfaction is top priority instead of just a name for a department!

Squash64

• Hectare
    • Walsall Road Allotments
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 19:04:04 »
I like Premier Seeds too. They are quite cheap and are delivered quickly.
Betty
Walsall Road Allotments
Birmingham

allotment website:-
www.growit.btck.co.uk

artichoke

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 20:32:55 »
Premier seeds direct? They have been very prompt with many seeds in each packet, and I mean to order many more instead of going to T&M.

Have a look at  http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews161852.html#Reviews    for example. It is hideously addictive to read these complaints. I have had similar experiences with plants but only occasionally with seeds. Not going to use them any more as there are lots of smaller companies with very interesting seeds who work very hard to get them to us.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal