General > Pets Corner

I know you don't need telling

(1/3) > >>

ACE:
In this heat a car can be like an oven in 5 minutes even with the windows cracked. Don't be tempted to pop into the shop with your dog in the car. Even driving along it gets too hot, mine has a concession that he can sit in the front with his head in the wind.

goodlife:
..but it don't hurt to remind about it.. :icon_thumleft: Luckily there has been very little bad new about 'accidents' with this heat wave even if media haven't been warning about it much recently..well I haven't heard much anyway..
We don't have 'dog in the hot car problem' ...we can't get our monkey to get up to start with.. :icon_cheers: She just sleeps away the hottest part of the day and eventually wake up being 'full of beans' and wanting to have some activity (usually when are ready to wind down :BangHead:)

pumkinlover:
Good point about how hot cars get Ace. But another word of warning about people who let the dog stick their head out of the window of the car. I am sure that is not what you mean because it always worrys me in the event of an accident or sudden braking that the dog would get hurt.

Of course it would not apply to where you live Ace as you will never get much speed up o that little rock you live on without having to turn round and go back home.  :happy7:

goodlife:

--- Quote ---Of course it would not apply to where you live Ace as you will never get much speed up o that little rock you live on without having to turn round and go back home.
--- End quote ---
:laughing7:
..should not really need a car... :icon_cheers:

steve1967:
Totally agree with you ace. Yesterday after I had walk them I took them straight home and then went and got milk from the local farm. It would have saved me time going straight there but even with all the windows down and sunroof open it was boiling. Not worth taking a chance they were both knackered from their walk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version