Author Topic: Charity begins with......................toilet paper???  (Read 4986 times)

Lishka

• Acre
Re: Charity begins with......................toilet paper???
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2013, 08:30:00 »

We do keep it in there, but if it's all used up nobody thinks of
going and getting another roll from the pavilion.  There isn't anywhere
in the outside toilets to keep extra rolls.

Mind you, I quite like the idea of making this man queue up for 2 sheets...... :toothy10:

I would suggest making him the Official Monitor of the Gents (OMG for short..) he would be tasked with inspecting the state of the current loo roll on a daily basis to replace it when the last 2 sheets have been reached (last 2 sheets to be taken off the roll and neatly hung on a hook provided just for this purpose.) Old loo roll to be returned to the Pavilion and sold, funds from which to be added to the Loo Paper Expenditure account - NOT Charity collection money - created especially for this purpose.  And he could have a large OMG Badge to wear. Alternatively he could wear it as a pendant from a Loo Chain of Office :tongue3:

Given to you freely as a suggestion to be put before your Committee at your next meeting :glasses9:

Cheers! Lish

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2013, 16:09:12 »
I have never even had a site with toilets, he does not know how lucky he is. We just had to hold on until we got home or if the tortoise got too inquisitive we nipped behind a bush with a big dock leaf.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2013, 16:23:11 »
with a big dock leaf.

Perfect - grow your own loo paper. :icon_cheers:

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2013, 17:14:42 »

I would suggest making him the Official Monitor of the Gents (OMG for short..) he would be tasked with inspecting the state of the current loo roll on a daily basis to replace it when the last 2 sheets have been reached (last 2 sheets to be taken off the roll and neatly hung on a hook provided just for this purpose.) Old loo roll to be returned to the Pavilion and sold, funds from which to be added to the Loo Paper Expenditure account - NOT Charity collection money - created especially for this purpose.  And he could have a large OMG Badge to wear. Alternatively he could wear it as a pendant from a Loo Chain of Office :tongue3:

Given to you freely as a suggestion to be put before your Committee at your next meeting :glasses9:

Cheers! Lish

Love it Lish!!!  Maybe (I say this just to be charitable!) he did not know that spare paper was kept in the pavilion.  Making him OMG makes sure he knows where to find it ..........................  :tongue3:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal