Author Topic: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)  (Read 179370 times)

JRP

• Acre
Re: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)
« Reply #440 on: February 13, 2012, 23:42:43 »
 ;D ::) Thank you Betula I've got some more great news I would like to share with you all, I've just been told by Claire at the Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service, that she is letting me have my very own area to show how I reuse waste plastic containers to grow things in, which is great news for me after so many years of trying to spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas, and lots more that works in the simplest of ways.
NOW I have a proper place where children can become friends of John . JRP (recycling) and enjoy growing things in a different way, and where they can watch me doing things with the help of Mother Nature and some water. This I hope will become the MECCA for people to come and see my systems in action all year round if they want to.  As its been designed by me to be use in a drought or flood situation and cost next to nothing to make to save lives.
If things all go well I believe the Environment Centre will become as popular as the Chelsea Flower Show or Kew Gardens, just for being different, my water recycling system can work in many different ways Vertically or Horizontally, and using any water that is collected in the containers at any time can be used just like a water resovire, controlled by undoing the cap or doing it up. plus all the other benefits which make my system work.
Plus today I met a young lady from Groundwork Uk who did like my idea of making two community garden areas, both at our MOUND shopping area SE9, which I hope will also be supported by our Royal Borough of Greenwich, I will keep you posted in regards to all of my new projects which I have already put some photos of on my website.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com :)
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #441 on: March 19, 2012, 00:15:00 »
 ;D ::) 18-3-2012.
Hi ALL, this is an up date of what I've been doing to help people grow things. I've put up a cantainer screen to hide rubbish as part of a Growing London project at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9, which can be used to grow things in. And I'm still in the process of adding lots of waste containers and trellis to my Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service Centre project to show everyone just how much you can grow in a small area. And I've just been told that I was  successful in receiving the funding to help make our MOUND shopping area look much better than it is right now involving growing things too, done with the help of Groundwork London and I hope our Greenwich Council to make my dream come true, which I have taken photos of, which are all on  my website for you to look at if your interested in what I'm trying to do in my own way to help spread the word.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com.  :)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 00:18:26 by JRP »

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #442 on: April 23, 2012, 20:49:48 »
 :) ::) 23-4-2012
Hi ALL, I hope you find this posting of interest to you as it's to do with waste and trying to help spread the word.   To start off with I'm going to be on  SKY 2 TV again at 6am on the 26th of April 2012 Secret Life of Suburbia (Gardening). And our youngest grandson is now on TV playing his part in the very latest WEETABIX Advert ( Fuel for BIG days). Which over 114,000 people have already looked at on Youtube, and they made some good comments too.  Plus to add to that he's also playing another part as Mr Ewan Mcgregors youngest son, in a film called IMPOSSIBLE.   
Where as I've had only 1,ooo visits to my first YouTube video all about my 3rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas. But I've also had over 290,000 visits to my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com showing how I do things. And I'm also going to reuse over 5,000 more plastic containers in trying to help promote the use of waste in Communities, why because my system was designed to help feed Millions of poor people now who are living in a drought or flood situation. Everyday we know the cost of living is going up, but what I'm offering to the world is for FREE, to help millions of people live a better life. Maybe in the future Mr Ewan Mcgregor and our youngest grandson will work together to promote my ideas,  as I've contacted alot of names on FaceBook to help spread the word, but it does seems to be a waste of my time.  If  your interested In what I'm trying to do, and you want to help me , then please spread the word as a Friend of  JRP. (recycling) Thank You.
And thank you for taking the time to read my message, and may you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.  :)

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #443 on: May 26, 2012, 16:01:28 »
 ;D ::) 25-5-2012.
Hi ALL this is a update for you after (15) years of me trying to spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas, which I thought of to help feed mainly Millions of people living in a drought or flood situation. The good news for me is there must be atleast 350,000 people now trying to grow thing in waste plastic bottles and other waste container which may have been thrown away in the past, until they see the way I grow things.
My very simple to make water recycling system works simply because you are in control of what water there is, and by treating every container as a water reservoir which can be moved very simply from one place to another on a small or large scale, using just flat lengths of wood or bean canes to help keep them mainly in their place.
At this point I would like to say I'm no gardening expert, BUT, if I can grow things using my ideas anyone can, all I've ever done is see what Mother Nature can do with a little bit of help from me when it comes to using  water. With this in mind I'm now in the process of creating an area where people of all ages can see how I grow things, which I hope will also creat alot of interest all over the world even though it's to basic for Chelsea Flower Show.
I do believe that I'm a messenger of new ideas, but because I'm a nobody my ideas are being ignored by so many, maybe in the future lots of people will come and see just how simple it is to change the future for  good. With this in mind if you would like to come along to see how I'm trying to Recycle, Reuse, and trying to  Reduce waste going to landfill sites, and do Gardening at the same time, then I would like to meet you  on the 16th June, at this years Eltham Environmental Service Open Day starting from 10-30am until 3-30pm I've been told.
These are just some of the people I've contacted to help feed people all over the world because of HUNGER. Stop Hunger, The World Food Programme, World Aid, Christian Aid, DFID, Live below the line, DFE, The Co-op, Children Food, Goalireland, Concern Worldwide, UNDIP, UNICEF, Facebook uk, YouTube,The World Bank, The Soil Association, People & Planets, Disabity Horizons, The Community Channel, Childre in Need, Age Concern, The BBC, Ideas for a Cooler World, Global Students, TheHunger Project, Oxfam, the Royal Borought of Greenwich.
Allotments 4ALL, Allotments uk, Downsizer, The Environment Site, Selfsufficientish, The News Shopper have at notime said my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas are a waste of time in trying to get millions of people to use right now, to help feed millions of people trying to live in a drought or flood situation for next to nothing. Yet it's still not being used as part of Goverments WORLD AID NOW, even though I'm offering my idea to the world for FREE at great cost to me, what more can one man do without having lots of friends of JRP (recycling).
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 16:28:14 by JRP »

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #444 on: July 23, 2012, 00:24:24 »
 :( ::) PLease HELP me if you can to make my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening idea become part of Governments WORLD AID, your reward is knowing that you alone have tried to help me feed millions of people done in my own way.  Thank you. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com :)

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #445 on: August 27, 2012, 12:47:28 »
 :( ???  Hi ALL, I'm NOT trying to play at being GOD I'm just trying to tell the world I know how to help feed Millions ? What I can't understand is why people find it so hard to show their support for me, and using my ideas, what am I doing so wrong ?
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.  John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #446 on: October 10, 2012, 20:44:13 »
 :wave: 10-10-2012.
Hi ALL, this is a up date of what I've been doing for some time now, to help get more people to grow things.  For example If you go on to Facebook ( Growing London) you will see lots of photos I've taken on different days showing me and my friends doing some gardening in our local community, where we started our project this year. One is at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9 and another is at the Mottingham Community Learning Shop SE9.  I've also been doing my own project every Wednesday at the ( Eltham Environmental Curriculum Service Centre) which is also on Facebook ( Widehorizons) Outdoor Education T, which I've also put lots of photos of on my website for you to look at too. As you will see on my own Facebook page ( John Richard Pendergast) I'm just trying to help stop hunger mainly in my own way. Simply done by me trying to spread the word in my own way too. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP (recycling)  :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #447 on: November 18, 2012, 01:09:10 »
Hi ALL, I've got some very good news I would like to share with you. Our youngest grandson is going to (HIS Film Premiere) this Monday 19-11-2012 in London, in which he plays Mr Ewan McGreger and Miss Naomi Watts youngest son in their latest Movie called The Impossible, which I hope you will go to see, when it comes out soon.
I've also got some sad news, my 3Rs plastic container gardening screen I put up to hide 3 big rubbish bins, I had to take down at the Mottingham Community Centre SE9, because someone set fire to some of them and others were damaged too, so I thought best I remove them before it get out of hand. But atleast I've got lots of photos on my website covering all my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas for people to look at, even thought it's not the same as seeing the real thing working..
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.  John. JRP (recycling) www.recycling.moonfruit.com.

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
« Reply #448 on: November 18, 2012, 08:26:04 »
Sorry to hear your project has been vandalised. 

Most places are going over to collecting plastics for recycling.  Not sure how practical it would be to ship your constructions out to drought and flood suffers.  Its your enthusiasm and abilities to get people working together that is an inspiration.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #449 on: November 19, 2012, 00:25:17 »
 :wave: Hi Digeroo, thank you for showing your interest in what I'm trying to do, only time will tell if I've been wasteing my time or not on my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas, if you can help in any way to spread the word would be great. Thank you.  May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (recycling)  :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #450 on: December 12, 2012, 10:41:15 »
 :wave:Hi ALL, can I be one of the first to wish you ALL a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013. Today is Wednesday the 12 -12 -2012 and I would like to share with you ALL some of my NEW ideas, to mainly help poor people to live a better life at a low cost, and to also help promote the reuse of what's already been made to serve another purpose. Whilst I already know if there's no money tobe made from a idea people are really not interested, but this is my way of saying thank you for ALL the FREE air we breath, the Rain that falls, and the SUN that shines, and the Moon that keeps us cool, it's only us who have put a price on everything else.  My First idea is to ADD a small solar battery charging system to the top of a plastic bottle, whats already been proven to work very well as a light sauce, using ( A LITER OF LIGHT) to be fixed upon a corrugated roof right now. My second idea is to add to the way many people are trying to grow things now to help promote Hydroponics. The way I've done ALL of this you can see on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com at the end of my menue, if you are really intereseted in the way I do things as a inventor & designer in my spare time. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP (recycling)  :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #451 on: April 21, 2013, 17:37:01 »
 :wave: Hi ALL, this is how I'm trying to spread the word.
MAKING GLOBALISATION WORK FOR THE POOR.
Curriculum (3Rs) Plastic Container Gardening.
3Rs Plastic Container Gardening.mpg YouTube.
JRP (recycling)  www.recycling.moonfruit.com
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.  :wave:
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 17:59:07 by JRP »

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #452 on: April 21, 2013, 18:45:19 »
Nice to hear from you JRP, keep the faith.   :wave:
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #453 on: June 30, 2013, 13:03:18 »
 :wave: 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening.mpg-YouTube. Thank you for your time dear friends of mine, from me John. JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com :wave:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 13:23:15 by JRP »

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #454 on: July 06, 2013, 19:32:46 »
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #455 on: September 01, 2013, 11:39:48 »
 :wave: 1-9-2013. Hi ALL, I'm now on twitter to help spread the word about my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas, @johnrpendergast  may you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John JRP, www.recycling.moonfruit.com :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #456 on: September 10, 2013, 00:31:33 »
 :wave: Hi ALL, today I've updated all my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com photos to see them better.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. From me John. JRP.  :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #457 on: September 15, 2013, 00:04:41 »
 :wave: 15-9-2013. Can someone please tell me ( Why)  people have not taken my ideas forward to help stop people dying from HUNGER, even though I'm offering my 3Rs Plastic Container Gardening ideas to the world for FREE, so that one day it might become part of Governments WORLD AID programme right now and in the future.
What is the PROBLEM with people using my ideas, is it because I've got a young black naked child on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com intro page scraping the earth for something to eat, with the words, Making Globalisation Work for the POOR on it, or is it because I'm offering a different way to grow something to gardeners who already know how to grow their own food now, or is it just because it's a to much of a high price to help save lives, it being, even though it's for next to nothing, and because it's all made from waste.  I know lives are being lost when they could have been saved, what more can one man do without help from like minded people, them being, people trying to help save millions of lives if we can done in our own ways.  :wave:

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #458 on: October 13, 2013, 16:29:14 »
 :wave: 13-10-2013. Hi ALL, for those of you who are really interested in the 3R's of waste, I've just started a NEW Facebook Group  called ( 3R's Waste Plastic container Gardening) where I hope to spread the word to a lot more people all over the world in my own way. If you have used any of my ideas or you are going to in the future, please come and join me and other members who are interested in waste plastic container gardening.  I welcome you to join us to enjoy gardening in a different way, and to help stop people going hungry, and to also help spread the word, to help reduce some of our waste plastic containers going to landfill sites right now. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. From me John.JRP. www.recycling.moonfruit.com  :wave:

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #459 on: October 13, 2013, 16:33:59 »
Your Facebook page looks good John, https://www.facebook.com/oneworldaid?filter=2
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal