Author Topic: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)  (Read 181009 times)

JRP

• Acre
Re: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)
« Reply #260 on: September 09, 2007, 01:35:33 »
Hi Baccy Man, yes permaculture has been done in so many different ways before, and for many years now. But I believe my system is the latest way to grow things, done in the simplest of ways, to add to what some other people are already doing. Which starts with me, and then other people try it out and finds it works,and so on, until someone like you tells someone else, why don't you try growing something in a waste plastic bottle or a waste plastic milk container to help reduce them going into landfill sites in the UK, and in the rest of the world, like the Channel 4 TV programme showed last week called Dumped just how many do get thrown away every day.
If I can show others a way to reuse millions of waste plastic containers of all shapes and sizes, and unwanted wooden pallets too, to help feed poor people, for example who really do live on landfill sites, or in a drought or flood situation, then I will carry on, if I can save just one life for next to nothing then I think it's got to be worth it, even though I've had lots of people like you, who say, they think I'm wasting my time. As for my allotment plot being covered in wooden pallets I'm trying to say, I GROW NOTHING IN THE GROUND ITS SELF BY DESIGN. Which means it can be used on most flat surfaces, including water, and it can be use to grow thing vertically too, and be transported from  one place to another on a small or a large scale. AND IT WILL COST NEXT TO NOTHING TO MAKE, because it's all made from rubbish. Which I believe there is no other system in the world can match made for FREE . All I'm trying to do is my bit in my own way, to add to what other people are trying to do in their own way. OK.
I know how to feed millions of people done by using my very simple to make water recycling system made from reusing waste plastic containers and unwanted wooden pallets, It's up to you whether you help to spread the word or not even though you have suggested other ways that I could spend my time on this earth. With this in mind.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P.
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #261 on: October 03, 2007, 23:08:17 »
 ;D Hi ALL, I thought I would like to share with you what a great night out we all had, when we went to see over a 100 young children, and some adualts perform on the LONDON PALLADIUM stage last week end, aged from the youngest boy being 6 years old, with others up to about 16, who were all there to live their dream of becoming famous. I think every one knew from the very first performance we were going to see lots of children having a good time who also had I think the X factor.
The show was none stop entertainment put on by the pupils of the Belcanto Theatre Arts school based at Eltham SE9 from the begining to the end, packed with so many different dances routines, and individual performances, and sound and lighting effects which added to what was a great night out in London for my wife and I and others too.
The owner of the school must have booked the London Palladium at a lose so that all of the children who went to her school would have the chance to show off what they can do, to their parent, and others who went to see them on the 30-9-2007 that night, like we did, which was to celebrate their 10th Anniversary.
There was one bit done by one young boy about 9 years old who played a deaf old man in a wheelchair with a flat cap and glasses, who had 2 young girls acting with him about the same age who were also playing the part of old wimin, all three were sent to clean their school by mistake from the Job Centre contractors, every time they spoke to him he would moan or shout something, like there's no need to shout, I'm not deaf, or I can change my mind if I want to, which had us all bursting out laughing because of the way he said it, and what the girls said, and what another boy said too who came on for a while.
We did have a bit of trouble finding a parking space near the theatre at first, but our luck was in and we got there on time. It was worth going just to see their happy faces at the end of the show when they must have said to them selves, after all the hard work of learning everything it was over, and they had done what they had lernt very well on the London Palladium stage.
Which along with others we all very much enjoyed watching them do for us. I hope they all live long and happy. God Blessum. If you happen to live near Eltham SE9 and you want to know more they had their website printed on the back of our programme it's, www.theatretraining.com  maybe you have a child who would one day like to live their dream of performing on a Top London Theatre stage Like the London Palladium. HAVE YOU FOUND THE RIGHT SCHOOL YET? these children seem to have.

Some more good news if your interested in the way I try to spread the word, I've just put some more new photos on my website taken of my Church Project stage 2 for you to look at, plus I've also added 3 photos of my TREE TOP FARMING IDEA for you to look at under cereal grops, to show to you what my own trees look like now with the middle tree trunks removed, to allow me to build if I want to a platform area to use my transportable system of growing things on, like you would build a tree house for example. but that's as far as I will go, because my wife said I'm to old to be climbing up trees just to prove a point, so you will have to use your imagination or have a go your self, if you happen to be living surrounded by trees with no ground space to grow anything in. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #262 on: November 01, 2007, 18:20:25 »
 ;D Hi ALL, I hope you find my 4 new photo pages of interest to you involving Age Concern and the Environment on my website, which I've just made spaces for on my menue.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #263 on: November 01, 2007, 18:37:10 »
Sorry, can't find them!Can we have a link?

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #264 on: November 01, 2007, 20:24:01 »
Sorry, can't find them!Can we have a link?

Hi Caroline, thank you for showing your interest in the way I do things. the only link I have to my website is at the bottom of each post I have made on here. www.recycling.moonfruit.com then you visit each page one at a time, done by clicking on each page topic, and using the arrow to move them up or down, please try again, as I would like you to know more to tell others.

Melbourne12

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
  • Harrow, Middx
    • Allotmenteering Blog
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2007, 08:41:56 »
JRP, I've just looked at your expanded website, and it seems very sad that you've contacted so many organisations and individuals but that none of them will help.  Perhaps you're limiting your horizons too much.  People like Ken Livingstone are well-known of course, but world hunger is probably not top of the agenda for a man about to spend billions of pounds on the Olympic Games.

Why not try these guys: http://www.fao.org  The Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.

They are dedicated to exactly the same aim as yourself - eliminating world hunger. And if the United Nations can't exploit your ideas, then no-one can.  They're based in Rome.  You could write to the Director General at the address here: http://www.fao.org/UNFAO/about/contact_en.html

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #266 on: November 03, 2007, 00:04:06 »
JRP, I've just looked at your expanded website, and it seems very sad that you've contacted so many organisations and individuals but that none of them will help.  Perhaps you're limiting your horizons too much.  People like Ken Livingstone are well-known of course, but world hunger is probably not top of the agenda for a man about to spend billions of pounds on the Olympic Games.

Why not try these guys: http://www.fao.org  The Food & Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.

They are dedicated to exactly the same aim as yourself - eliminating world hunger. And if the United Nations can't exploit your ideas, then no-one can.  They're based in Rome.  You could write to the Director General at the address here: http://www.fao.org/UNFAO/about/contact_en.html

Hi Melbourne12, thank you very much for trying to help me, I will do that.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #267 on: November 03, 2007, 02:08:54 »
 ;D Hi ALL. I've just sent a e-mail to Dr Jacques Diouf, Director General (FAO) as suggested by Melbourne12, I will let you know if I get a reply back. John.J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #268 on: November 09, 2007, 00:33:17 »
 :( Hi ALL, today is the 9-11-2007 ( 9-11 ) I do hope and pray that today is not the day we loose thousands of lives in the UK due to the forcast of wide spread flooding, caused by a tidal wave surge. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2007, 00:03:32 »
:( Hi ALL, today is the 9-11-2007 ( 9-11 ) I do hope and pray that today is not the day we loose thousands of lives in the UK due to the forcast of wide spread flooding, caused by a tidal wave surge. John. J.R.P.

;D Hi All again, good news, as today I would like to think, by sharing my thoughts with all of you on the internet, I believe my prayers were answered by having NO lives lost in the UK, due to flooding, which could have happened if the water had got much higher. This time I believe we were ready, next time could be the real thing, so we must be ready for it againat at any time, here and in the rest of the world.  May we all live long and happy. John.J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2007, 22:26:37 »
Hi ALL, CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE NOTE, of a programme on next Monday the 3rd DECEMBER CHANNEL 4 TV ( DISPATCHES ) at 9pm, as it's all to do with being flooded in the UK, which I think we should all watch as it could help to save our lives in some way, as water levels raise. I know I want to know more, how about you, even though every one of us, good or bad is going to die at some time anyway. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, when I'm sorry to say dying is a fact of life.. John.J.R.P.

Trixiebelle

• Hectare
  • You looking at me? Huh?
« Reply #271 on: November 29, 2007, 21:05:21 »
And there was me looking forward to a very Merry Christmas and a long life thereafter  ::)

JOY TO THE WORLD!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f3YF8nH7J0o
The Devil Invented Dandelions!

Emagggie

• Hectare
  • Out to lunch.
« Reply #272 on: November 30, 2007, 00:09:47 »
even though every one of us, good or bad is going to die at some time anyway. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, when I'm sorry to say dying is a fact of life.. John.J.R.P.
How depressing, was that comment really neccessary JRP?
Smile, it confuses people.

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #273 on: November 30, 2007, 13:58:29 »
even though every one of us, good or bad is going to die at some time anyway. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy, when I'm sorry to say dying is a fact of life.. John.J.R.P.
How depressing, was that comment really neccessary JRP?
That seems quite mild for one of Johns comments some of the previous comments he has made both here & on other forums he posts on could & have caused a lot of people to become upset or offended although he sometimes apologises for any offence caused he never seems to think they had any cause to be offended in the first place. You would be better off just ignoring him if you don't like the comments he makes.

John if you would like to learn how to talk to people without causing so much upset & offence then I suggest you:
Walk out of your front door
Head south on Leas Dale toward Great Harry Dr 0.1 mi
Turn right at Great Harry Dr 226 ft
Turn right at William Barefoot Dr 0.4 mi
Turn left at B263/Green Ln 381 ft
Turn left at A20/Sidcup Rd 0.6 mi
Turn right at A208/Court Rd 0.7 mi
Turn right at N Park 0.1 mi
Turn left at Passey Pl 440 ft
Turn right at Philipot Path
Here you will find the Department of Clinical Psychology
Tel: 020 8294 1682/3             
Fax: 020 8850 0738
This service provides outpatient appointments with clinical psychologists for people living in the borough of Greenwich. I am sure there is someone there who could help you learn how to take other people into consideration while expressing your views.

Biscombe

• Hectare
  • Spanish Gardening In Orgiva
« Reply #274 on: November 30, 2007, 14:31:50 »
Heheheh!! well said Baccy Man!! Wouldn't be so bad if the bloke had more of an input in general on the forums.........

kenkew

• Hectare
  • Don't look now but...
« Reply #275 on: November 30, 2007, 19:33:03 »
Looking for your best recycled and useful pic's in the photo comp section. What have you done!!  ???

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #276 on: December 02, 2007, 14:49:53 »
Baccy Man, why don't we meet up at my allotment plot one day, and say hello, and then we can talk face to face seeing as you know where it is. Because I want to meet someone like you who thinks trying to help others is a waste of time, no matter what they try to do. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #277 on: December 02, 2007, 15:00:06 »
Hi ALL, I've found a webite showing some plans of elevated home designs, which I would like to see built on all our flood plains, to help save lives by law, now and in the future, which you might like to tell others about if they are involved in building homes in anyway on a flood plain, now and in the future, for example the Thames Gateway. It's www.allhouseplans.com/house-plans-charleston.html . Ofcourse we will build them to what we like to see in the UK. Plus I've found a website that's done some tests all about elevated homes, and those which are not, which comes up good on insurance, and value too in flood risk areas, which I think you should also like to know about if you are buying a house or building. It's Snoqualmie Reconneissance Study I believe everyone who knowingly says it's ok to build on land that has a high risk of flooding, and they go a head and do it, and lives are lost, should be held accountable of premeditated murder, with no ifs or buts. Yes, if we need to build on the land then we must do so, but what I can't understand is why we choose to build on land that can be flooded easly in the first place, when say cows or sheep could graze's on it, leaving fields to build home on with less chances of major flooding, with every way possible for this not to happen built in by design to save the loss of any life. Which I hope Mondays TV channel4 programme is all about to do with flooding. May you and yours and what we grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 15:28:57 by JRP »

Baccy Man

• Hectare
  • Powys, Wales
« Reply #278 on: December 02, 2007, 17:19:49 »
Baccy Man, why don't we meet up at my allotment plot one day, and say hello, and then we can talk face to face seeing as you know where it is. Because I want to meet someone like you who thinks trying to help others is a waste of time, no matter what they try to do. John. J.R.P.

Once upon a time everyone had something called privacy then one day in 1990 Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau invented the world wide web as a result of their invention nobody has any privacy anymore hence the reason I can identify you locate your address & numerous other bits of information about you & your family in less than a minute. Why did I bother doing this? As stated in the post above it was simply to give you directions to the nearest service which I thought could help you learn how to take other people into consideration while expressing your views.

I am afraid I am going to have to decline your offer as the prospect of making a 6 hour journey just to meet you at your allotment for a discussion in person doesn't really appeal to me. Especially as I have read your responses to people who have raised perfectly valid points about why your system won't work in the third world countries you intend it for, or the environmental implications of witholding plastic containers & pallets from the normal waste stream where they would of been reused or recycled & instead using them in the ways you suggest which renders them unfit for further use when they no longer serve a purpose for you resulting in them entering landfill which in turn creates a need for more new raw materials to replace the said items which would of been reused or recycled in normal circumstances further depleting natural resources. Or the environmental impact & the cost of transporting these containers to parts of the world they were not designed to be in where they would degrade rapidly because they are not suitable for use in the climatic conditions in those parts of the world. You don't listen to what the real issues are in those parts of the world instead you insist all they need is plastic containers to grow things in.
You seem unwilling to discuss any of these points instead insisting that you are right & the other person is wrong even if it is evident they know considerably more about the subject in question than you do. You often resort to insulting people who question anything you say rather than entering into a discussion & listening to other peoples points of view.
I have also read your views on crime & punishment which I acknowledge you have removed from your website however your comments are still widely availiable on numerous other forums where you posted them. I would feel uncomfortable being somewhere as remote as an allotment plot with anybody who thinks like that & would choose not to associate with such a person in any case.

Your comment about me being someone who thinks trying to help others is a waste of time, no matter what they try to do makes it very evident you don't know that much about me. I find that getting off your backside & doing something makes much more of a difference than sitting around talking about all the good ideas you have but doing nothing. I am very well known in my community & to use just a few of the words people use to describe me I am knowledgeable, hardworking, helpful, considerate, accommodating, reliable and willing to take on tasks that other people are not interested in. In my opinion atque hoc superbio.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 17:41:15 by Baccy Man »

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #279 on: December 03, 2007, 00:05:25 »
Now that is a sham, as we have a lot in common, apart from me trying to change the future, with some outside the box ideas. If you notice on my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com I'm making no money from it at all, yet people like you who have so much to say, waste it on trying to put me down for some reason. At no time have I told anyone they must use my ideas, or they will be punished. according to you I have wasted most of my life trying to be different, don't you think I already know that. May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal