Author Topic: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)  (Read 181049 times)

JRP

• Acre
Re: New Recycling Ideas(I CAN? CAN YOU?)
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2006, 23:23:50 »
Hi Murphyx,thank you for showing your interest in my ideas. I'm sorry but I would not know if Sir Cliff agreed or not as I've had no reply from him to do with saving lives in a helpful way yet.
If you and others want to know the many reasons why I put my crime cutting idea forward,please visit www.theenvironmentsite.org on the forum ( Discussion) ,my topic cutting crime without doing prison time.
May you and yours live long and happy. John.J.R.P.
www.recycling.moonfruit.com designed to help save lives. John. J.R.P.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
  • I love Allotments 4 All
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2006, 23:41:05 »

my crime cutting idea
  :o

JRP, that remark would be  ;D if it wasn't so damned sick. >:( Sorry, you've lost me on this one.

Lishka

MurphyX

• Not So New ...
  • Throw the ball. JUST THROW THE FRICKING BALL OK?
    • Laptops4All.co.uk
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2006, 11:18:37 »
Hi Murphyx,thank you for showing your interest in my ideas. I'm sorry but I would not know if Sir Cliff agreed or not as I've had no reply from him to do with saving lives in a helpful way yet.
If you and others want to know the many reasons why I put my crime cutting idea forward,please visit www.theenvironmentsite.org on the forum ( Discussion) ,my topic cutting crime without doing prison time.
May you and yours live long and happy. John.J.R.P.

OMG, I'm sorry I didn't realise this was just a big wind-up.

Well done, very funny.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2006, 16:15:28 »
PROGRESS REPORT SO FAR.
 ;DHi ALL,for those who are interested in the way I do things I've now sent 2 more e-mails,one to Mr Ben Bradshaw and one to Mr Ellot Morley who are both involved in recycling and the environment to see if they can help me to get my ideas used.
The main one is my food growing system,which is proving to be a great success.
Todate I've picked 1,000 strawberries so far from 100 containers,and some are starting to flower again,and I've got some runners with plants on to add into other containers,grown from this years young pants. I've also picked so far 205 French Bean pods and they are still flowering,and I've picked out 200 carrots from only 10 containers so far,with 40 more to go. Beetroots I've picked out 100 so far with 100 more to pull out,  200 Tomatos with lots more to come from my (M) section pallet,plus I've got about the same again in my (N) section pallet,I've cut off over 400 lettuce tops leaving in the roots,Broad Beans I've picked 100 pods to eat and I've resown 50 more beans in the same container again,which are growing. I've picked 120 Runner Beans so far leaving lots of pods on to save to sow next year,plus I've still got lots more beans to come,plus I've already got lots of new growth to add even more. Potatoes,I've picked out 270 so far from my sown bits in my first 2 pallet sections with no water added,plus I've picked out 80 from just 10 containers with some water added with only 10x1 seed potatoes in someone gave me to try out,with another 3 rows still to empty.
Plus I've got loads of spring onions the size of  2p in my bottles to pull out,I would say about 250 more by the look of them,plus I've picked 110 Radish's from my first 2 rows leaving all the rest to go to seed,which I've used the old seeds pods seeds again in the same bottles,and they are now growing too.
NOW comes the sad part for me,most of my Cabbages,Brussle sprouts,Broccoli,and Cauliflowers havebeen eaton by catterpillers or birds,why because they were the only ones growing before the rest of the plot holders,which I won't do next time. Apart from that isent it great when you can grow your own food to eat. Thank you for taking the time to read my message. May you and yours live long and happy. John. J.R.P.

lorna

• Hectare
  • March. Cambridgeshire
« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2006, 16:55:38 »
All fingers needed to pick and pull all that produce then.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2006, 17:16:47 »

::) :P  ;D

Lorna, you're the Best!  :-*

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2006, 23:52:25 »

my crime cutting idea
  :o

JRP, that remark would be  ;D if it wasn't so damned sick. >:( Sorry, you've lost me on this one.

Lishka

Hi,seeing as you want to talk about cutting things off,what do you think we should do to a ( GUILTY) rapist who does something to someone els by choice. John.J.R.P.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2006, 09:23:38 »
My thoughts on corporal/capital punishment in general are neither here not there and not relevant to this thread. Yours, because they are part of your philosophy and which ice has brought to our attention, are.

If you wish to widen discussions on the topic of effective punishments for crimes in and against our society, perhaps The Watershed would be a more approppriate place - my friends and I welcome all sorts of debate there 8)

MurphyX

• Not So New ...
    • Laptops4All.co.uk
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2006, 15:34:35 »

ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2006, 16:27:05 »
Our Lorna's the BEST, isn't she? 8) ;D

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #170 on: August 16, 2006, 21:51:46 »
Hi Alishka_Maxwell,thank you for the invite,the reason I have not put my cutting crime idea on any A4All forum is for example some people did not like my idea and complained on selfsufficientish website,who then locked it,but I'm pleased to say the environment website has let me and others make our points,which I'm sure would be good to discuss on A4ALL,if I could transfer all what's been written by copying and pasting I would.
YES,I would have preferred to talk about my recycling idea but no one posted a reply to my last post in a positive way,I will visit the shed forum to see if it's worth putting my idea forward as crime effects us all whether we like it or not. John. J.R.P.

MurphyX

• Not So New ...
    • Laptops4All.co.uk
« Reply #171 on: August 16, 2006, 23:56:59 »
John, I think your crime cutting ideas may be a little medeval medeavil medeeval old fashioned.

But I must say that I liked your plan for housing the homeless in unwanted cars. I think this idea could run and run. It definitely has some serious mileage in it

As far as the growing-vegetables-in-plastic-milk-bottles idea goes; my question would be....HUH?

davee52uk

• Acre
« Reply #172 on: September 10, 2006, 21:37:00 »
1. I compost clothes - wool and cotton works great.

2. I am trying compost shredded paper - all the junk mail etc goes through a shredder and then into bins; seems to work O.K.

3. Use pallets for making compost bins.

4. Use plastic bottles for crop protection of small plants from animals and the cold.
Will be trying to use bottles as slug traps.

5. Used to use old engine oil, after oil change for preserving wood on shed.

6. Use wire for old electrical appilance for trying up crops. Once used cabling left over from a computer network for growing grapes on.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2006, 11:53:53 »
Hi ALL,I'm going to visit WISLEY GARDENS on the 13-9-2006 along with lots of others as part of a FREE DAY run by our Greenwich Council.
I'm also going to take with me one of my 4 base container rows with 8 others to go inside them,to show of my very simple to make transportable water recycling system to grow things in. I'm only going to promote my idea,So I will only be interested in their container gardening section,as I don't grow anythings in the ground my self,even though we have a nice looking laid out garden ourselves. Plus I hope this will also help to promote the re-use of some of our waste instead of it going into landfill sites in the UK,and in the rest of the world.
I've tried asking what it seems the mountain to come to me,this way I'm going to the mountain in person you could say, with lots of others who are interested in growing things,plus I might have the chance to speak to one of their experts to get my idea used in some way too.
Please let me know if your going ,so we can look out for each other on what I hope will be a nice day,for all of us,who enjoying growing things on a large or small scale. May you and yours live long and happy. John. J.R.P.
plastic container,and unwanted wooden pallets
too.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2006, 15:54:40 »
 :( ;DHi ALL,what bad luck I've had in regards to me going to Wisley Gardens to show off my idea to so many people,who grow things and are great at re-using things too.
The sad part for me is I hurt my back again on Monday the  12-9-2006,so I could not go my self. The good news is I gave my invite to a nice lady who is interested in my ideas,to the point she offered to help me by handing out my website information cards. I was told by the lady who organised it,that with such a good responce they hope to have another free day in the future. I won't bother to post this message on any of the other topics of mine as recommended by other. John.J.R.P.

Hyacinth

• Hectare
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2006, 17:12:58 »
I'm sorry to read of the knock-back you've had. You must be so disappointed. You're obviously so passionate about what you do, you deserve a break....

Lishka

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #176 on: September 14, 2006, 23:11:43 »
 :-[Hi Lishka,thank you for careing,may you and yours live long and happy. John. J.R.P.

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2006, 22:48:54 »
 ;DHi ALL,it's me again trying to promote my ideas. For those who haven't seen me on SKY Three TV yet,I should be on again tomorrow 25-9-2006 at 10 30am or one day in the week. The Secret Life Of, to do with Gardening in suburbia is my topic. If I can save one life by posting on this website I think its got to be worth it,I'm sorry if you think I'm wasting my time as I'm no further than I was 8 years ago,but if someone out there can help me to get my ideas used or up and running,they might like to take a look to see if they can help me in some way by watching the TV programme. May we all live long and happy. John.J.R.P.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 15:52:35 by JRP »

JRP

• Acre
« Reply #178 on: October 01, 2006, 15:08:49 »
 :)Hi ALL who's interested in what I'm doing. I'm very pleased to inform you about what's happen to me last week. First I was on SKY Three TV again at 10 30am. Then I met someone who had seen me and wanted to help me,because she into reusing things and she can't dig any more,and she thought it would be a good project for her Community to get involved in. This was seconds before I walked in through the door of the community - shop to give them one of my small cards to let them know about my website and what I did. From that moment on everyone their has wanted to know more about my container growing system,to the point I've volunteered to be part of their team to help promote the reuse of waste plastic containers in their borough of Bromley,by having rows of my tower container system put up by me all around their newly designed back yard area,which I've already started to do by putting sheets of green chicken wire panels in place against their open rail fencing to form a screen.
Plus on the same day at the same place I met the local lady vicor who thought my very simple to make system was great,and she said she would help to spread the word,and get her flock involved too.
At last I've found people who are doers who do their bit to help others in lots of different ways. If you missed me on TV last week,I'm on again this week at 10 30am one day.
I'm sorry if you are getting fedup with me keep on posting,but there are some people out there who want to know things,and there are some people who don't,anyway,
May we all live long and happy. John. J.R.P.

caroline7758

• Hectare
  • Berwick-upon-Tweed
« Reply #179 on: October 02, 2006, 09:28:14 »
Certainly admire your persistence, JRP! I'll look out for the tv programme this week.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal