Author Topic: Break ins  (Read 5309 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Break ins
« on: February 13, 2013, 22:10:30 »
Just heard by email from allotment sec. that our lockers have been broken into, I only had a rake in mine, so hopefully it will still be there.  They tried to break into the chicken coup, but now the chicken is safe and has been taken home, so that is good news.  Better go up there tomorrow to see what is happening, two nights they have tried to break in but as we are not allowed sheds and as the only things in the lockers are spades etc. and watering cans and old gloves they were probably very disappointed.  I was going to stay what bstards, but I don't swear.

pumkinlover

Re: Break ins
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 07:48:08 »
You are allowed to swear at this :BangHead:

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 08:27:09 »
Ohhh...GRRR...that is blood boiling news :angry4: it would definately make me to let out some unlady like words ..

Kea

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 09:37:07 »
I've just had an email this morning to say we've had break ins, mostly in one part of the site the most distant part from mine but I'll have to check my shed today.

chriselst

• Quarter Acre
    • AHAA
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 13:15:16 »
We've had a series of breakins to the sheds on our site in the last couple of months.  Nothing stolen, but sheds broken open, gates and fences broken down, forks thrust through wellies, and a notepad left open with the words "nuts shed" written on a clean page.

It'd be less annoying if stuff was actually stolen rather than just being damaged for no good reason.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal