Author Topic: Norfolk greenhouses  (Read 4200 times)

Ian White

Norfolk greenhouses
« on: February 24, 2013, 16:55:57 »
Hi all not too sure if this is in the right place

I've got a Budget Greenhouse from Norfolk greenhouses, and was just going to ask if any one has ever bulit one as the insructions are not too clear it's just two a4 pages i think i'll manage, but has anyone got any tips please

Thanks, Ian

rugbypost

• Hectare
Re: Norfolk greenhouses
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 18:33:16 »
Bought one last year started putting it together . back, front , sides then a mate helped to fix it in place well I swore at it, the directions said one way which I followed but it was back to front. The best help I can give you is to remember the glazing goes on from the out side buy extra glazing clips off ebay the more you put on the better. fixed mine to the patio slap base with coach bolts 4 down each side and 3 to each end  even with all the bad weather  and high winds its as good as new. Me personally think they are good value  :coffee2: Good luck don't think you will need it but let us know how you get on :drunken_smilie:
m j gravell

lottie lou

• Hectare
  • Birmingham
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 19:01:59 »
If its a polycarbonate one you need to bolt it to something heavy as Rugbypost says.  I bolted mine to concrete fence posts laid in soil.  W clips are cheap enough from Wilkos or even Wyevales.  If polycarb panels a dab of silicon helps keep the panels in.

michelles

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:21:17 »
Have you looked on youtube for videos?  I bought a greenhouse last year and found the instructions were of little help but found a very helpful video on youtube that meant I could put the greenhouse up without getting divorced as I might have been getting rather frustrated and the OH was next to useless with understanding what to do.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal