Author Topic: Stuff you make with wool..  (Read 2586 times)

goodlife

• Hectare
Stuff you make with wool..
« on: January 09, 2013, 18:02:13 »
I promised before Christmas that I show some of the slippers I made...but as they were pressies, couldn't do it before..so here is some..

goodlife

• Hectare
Re: Stuff you make with wool..
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 18:05:34 »
And just made these...just a bit of fun. The spongy cover on earbits had worn off and they were uncomfortable to wear..so now they are BETTER than new :icon_cheers: :glasses9:

gazza1960

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 22:38:10 »
Nice one Goodlife,reminds me off Judes stuff she did 20 years ago,she dont get time now though.

Gazza

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 06:46:15 »
And just made these...just a bit of fun. The spongy cover on earbits had worn off and they were uncomfortable to wear..so now they are BETTER than new :icon_cheers: :glasses9:

They look as if they would make your lugholes itch. I always fancied a cashmire codpiece, but I don't expect I could find enough wool  :angel11:

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 07:34:44 »
They look as if they would make your lugholes itch. I always fancied a cashmire codpiece, but I don't expect I could find enough wool 

:toothy10:
Oh, there is enough wool in a one goat for a piece..though one have to be sure it comes from old goat and not from young horny one...in case its contagious :tongue3: You just have to post your pic and dimensions and we'll see what we can achieve..I'm sure it would not take long to make one.. :tongue3:

pumkinlover

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 07:38:03 »
They look as if they would make your lugholes itch. I always fancied a cashmire codpiece, but I don't expect I could find enough wool 

:toothy10:
Oh, there is enough wool in a one goat for a piece..though one have to be sure it comes from old goat and not from young horny one...in case its contagious :tongue3: You just have to post your pic and dimensions and we'll see what we can achieve..I'm sure it would not take long to make one.. :tongue3:
:toothy10: :toothy10: :toothy10:
Becareful what you are offering Goodlife- Ace might think that you are offering a bespoke service!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 07:41:16 by pumpkinlover »

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 07:51:07 »
I'm surprised that he haven't heard that, 'that' area with men have to be kept cool for its own good....cashmere would roast his bits :laughing7:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:44:33 by goodlife »

galina

• Hectare
  • Johanniskirchen
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 08:30:43 »
These slippers are superb.  I love the one with 3 flowers.  Lucky present recipients.   Thank you for showing us.

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 08:51:01 »
and some more picks..

antipodes

• Hectare
  • W. France, 5m x 20m (900 ft2)
    • My allotment blog
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 16:11:34 »
I'm surprised that he haven't heard that, 'that' area with men have to be kept cool for its own good....cashmere would roast his bits :laughing7:

LOL LOL LOL how did a topic about slippers turn into a conversation on Ace's bits getting hot and bothered!!!!!

It made my day in any case!
2012 - Snow in February, non-stop rain till July. Blight and rot are rife. Thieving voles cause strife. But first runner beans and lots of greens. Follow an English allotment in urban France: http://roos-and-camembert.blogspot.com

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 19:45:19 »
What super slippers, well done to you, this is something I want to make and haven;t yet found a suitable pattern.

Ace needs to wear handmade red  pure silk drawers, that'll fix him. I have made hundreds of these  :toothy10:

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

pumkinlover

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 21:35:39 »
They are super Goodlife! one day I will get round to finishing my pair!

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 14:06:27 »

Ace needs to wear handmade red  pure silk drawers, that'll fix him. I have made hundreds of these

Yeh! bring it on. Red silk undercrackers, just the thing to wear under my onesies. Very decadent and goes with my new year resolution to have a Byronic  type of lifestyle.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 14:12:23 by ACE »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal