Author Topic: Wyevale Seeds Half Price / Poundland Garden Stuff now in.  (Read 3284 times)

Ellen K

• Hectare
  • Loughborough, Leicestershire
Wyevale Seeds Half Price / Poundland Garden Stuff now in.
« on: December 30, 2012, 06:48:19 »
Just in case you are running a bit short, seeds are half price in Wyevale, til end of January I think.....

I scanned the racks for "tolerant of adverse weather conditions" or similar on the packs.  Like dwarf french bean Laguna which I am giving a go this year as I wasn't eating beans until August last year because of the weather.  And Orkado tomatoes which did amazingly well last year.

And bought a pack of Setton onion sets from Poundland, a nice cooking onion which stores well.  They also had a few spuds, shallots and 750g boxes of potato fertiliser which the box says is chicken poo with added natural potash which you Organic peeps may fancy.

Happy days are here again!

Digeroo

• Hectare
  • Cotswolds - Gravel - Alkaline
Re: Wyevale Seeds Half Price / Poundland Garden Stuff now in.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 18:27:18 »
Not half price in my nearest.

Froglegs

• Hectare
  • Nottinghamshire.
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:13:37 »
The onion set in poundland look better than the tatty looking sets I got off Marshalls last year.

irridium

• Acre
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 11:38:21 »
they've been getting new stock in the other day which looks like they'll complete the whole gardening range by this week, that is in Nottingham, and that means the stock is fresh so it's best to buy NOW to get those onions before the soften and dry up and anything else you need to buy... (potatoes need to be bought now for chitting)

claybasket

• Hectare
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 16:39:55 »
Went to Wyvales for some cabbage seeds and cawli seed £299 a packet was sick at the price ,oh said to try 99p shop !4pkts 99p cabbage /cawli,onion seed,and parsely,and they were selling  the allottment pkt with five pkts, so I got them too,a big differance in prices . :happy7:

bluecar

• Acre
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 17:33:20 »
Lidl's have a limited range of seeds for 39p.

Regards

Bluecar

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal