Author Topic: digital bathroom scales  (Read 1754 times)

ACE

• Hectare
digital bathroom scales
« on: November 12, 2012, 11:36:25 »
Mine have all the bells and whistles, weight, bfi and other things I don't undestand. But the fluctuating things jump all over the place and can take a few minutes to decide what weight they want me to be. Sometimes up to half a stone difference, depending on if there is an R in the month. I just got a nice old fashioned mechanical type for a fiver through the internet and they are spot on. Jump on and they tell my weight exactly and I have checked them with weighing something I know the weight of. Lost 6lbs overnight :icon_cheers: 

I was told I was to fat for my height, so I tried some built up shoes to add a couple of inches, but now after a few years of being fat but happy, I am going to be a miserable bag of skin and bones and lose 6 stone, well only 5 and a half now after a fortnight of starving myself nearly to death. The food is so boring it makes you lose your appetite anyway. Going to try those Zero Noodles they sell in Holland and Barret, they should make a change. Even if it is all hype.

grannyjanny

• PMs
  • Hectare
  • Lives in Cheshire. Light sandy soil. Loves no dig.
Re: digital bathroom scales
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 11:51:33 »
Well done the overnight weight loss Ace :icon_cheers:. I wish I could do that :drunken_smilie:. I haven't tried the noodles yet but have lost 4 stone & only 1.5 to go now. I believe they are pretty tasteless so they need to go with a sauce as they absorb flavour. Let me know how you get on please & I might have a go with them.

ACE

• Hectare
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 16:29:55 »
4 stone! blimey that's good going, I bet you have a load of toyboys queueing up to give you a hand down the lottie. :love1:

lillian

• Acre
  • Suffolk
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 17:01:58 »
Going to try those Zero Noodles they sell in Holland and Barret, they should make a change. Even if it is all hype.

Thought about trying Zero Noodles myself, but was worried  that  they may have explosive side effects :laughing8:

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 11:44:14 »
A much easier and tastier diet is the 5:2 which was featured on horizon in September.   You eat normal food 5 days a week allowing yourself 2200 for women and 2500 for men but fast for 2 separate days a week allowing 500 calories for woemn and 700 for men.  The two fast days have to be separated by at least one day as this cons your metabolic rate into not slowing down because it thinks food is scarce.

OH has lost 10 kilos in 8 weeks and I've lost 7 which is amazing cos I have a foot problem and am unable to exercise.  I usually have 3 dance classes a week and walk teh dogs at least an hour every week day.

My fast days consist of 2 or 3 scrambled eggs for a late breakfast then just water or black coffee till an evening meal of about 300 to 400 calories.   If you go to the BBC Food website you can search meals based on chicken, fish etc with a calorie range between 200 and 400 so it's easy to find tasty food.    With those and a few Hairy Dieters' dishes, we've had some great Thai, Indian and chilli dishes that way.
Obxx - Vendée France

Paulines7

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 01:36:43 »
I am also on the diet explained in the Horizon programme and have lost about 10 lbs.

Thanks for the tip about the BBC website Obbelix. I will have a look at it to find some more interesting meals as I have only eaten salad on my fast days so far. 

Good luck with your diet ACE. 

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal