Author Topic: cleaning tips for men.  (Read 1265 times)

ACE

• Hectare
cleaning tips for men.
« on: September 14, 2012, 11:24:25 »
If your wife has the native indian name 'five horses' or nag, nag, nag, nag, nag you will sometimes be got at to do a bit of cleaning while she is at work, even though you are still on your summer break. I have now got it down to a fine art and would like to pass these tips on. Never use a duster, if you miss some it shows up terribly, when it gets too dusty open the windows and just blast the room with the garden leaf blower.  When you use the hoover, place it so the blowing end can blow all the fluff from under the furniture, saving you hours of moving chairs about. A drop of lavender oil in the steam mop makes the place smell like it has been polished, if you have an ordinary mop just spray a bit of polish in the air for that just cleaned ambience.

Everything put back into its place is easier if you have a cupboard under the stairs or a dish washer. Never ever clean the bathroom or the cooker, you could have it shining like a dollar up a sweeps @rse and it would still not come up to her standard. An old fashioned broom is handy for shoving anything on the bedroom floor under the bed. I can now clean the whole house in 20 minutes. Even quicker if you have a pet that you can put some mud on it paws, don't do a thing and blame the dog for messing up your just cleaned house.

Toshofthe Wuffingas

• Acre
  • Half allotment 1 mile from the sea, North Suffolk.
Re: cleaning tips for men.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:53:06 »
Keep an eye out for her return and be 'caught' in mid task too.

MervF

• Half Acre
  • Poole, Dorset
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 11:54:49 »
I have just read this out to 'er indoors.   The only comment I got was that I am now banned from housework but she won't tell me why.

samand

• Not So New ...
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 17:52:23 »
Hi Ace
We must be related
Brilliant tips will try next week
Any other tips about the house

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal