Author Topic: Who done it  (Read 3524 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Who done it
« on: August 15, 2012, 13:41:20 »
Just checked my new leather settee and went to wipe a few marks off the back, and it is scratch marks.  Luckily OH hasn't seen it, as it is usually covered up with a throw.  Just checked my insurance from the settee people and I can claim once for cat scratch damage as long as the cat is not unattended (how on earth do they prove that). The insurance is for 5 years.  Think that is quite good, but won't bother as they are only little marks, but it wasn't Charlie as he is too old and the vet clipped his claws, last time he went to the vet.  I think I blame Dulce, the one that made my hand bleed when I dangled my hand out of bed.  Oh well have only myself to blame for being a cat thief.  ;D ;D ;D.  Charlie wants the back and front door open so he can sleep on his beloved door mats and look out, hope we don't get robbed as I am upstairs.  Can't have a shower as Dulce is asleep in the bathroom in his cupboard box as it is raining, lucky I love cats. Charlie pooed on the new carpet but luckily I managed to clear it up before old misery got home.  Only got new settee and carpets because son got divorced and wanted to have 3 children here at weekends and wanted the house nice for them, now he has got a new partner and the children don't come often, wish we had kept the old carpet and old settee and then I would not have to be on cat watch.

Obelixx

• Hectare
  • Vendée, France
Re: Who done it
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 19:04:28 »
Can you not just close the door so there are no unsupervised cats near the sofas?

It's what we do now we have a newly adopted labrador who goes ploof ploof through the pond and then ploof on the sofas given half a chance.
Obxx - Vendée France

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal