Author Topic: Who stole my walking boots  (Read 1826 times)

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
Who stole my walking boots
« on: July 15, 2012, 21:54:04 »
Left my boots outside the front door, like one does, as they were very muddy and wet after having been to the allotment.  Didn't take them in last night as it was pouring with rain and they were under the porch, went to put them on today to go to the lovely allotment and they have been taken/stolen.  My friend in the newagents said it was the foxes, but don't think they would take a pair of boots. Maybe my fault as I do leave them there, so have been walking around looking at everyones feet.  Hope they are happy with my boots as they did let water, and maybe it will do me a favour as will treat myself to a new pair as going on a walking holiday soon.  Have put my watering can in the back garden and hope they don't steal my lovely tomato plants, I will be on front garden watch tonight.  Enjoyed myself at the allotment today in my sandals, I have very wet feet.   :( :( :( :(

cambourne7

• Hectare
  • Growing in the back garden having lost lotty
Re: Who stole my walking boots
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 22:33:07 »
They might be using them to chew on if there leather?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 01:30:38 »
Oh Cam I am sorry.

I got a wee hole in my spotted wellies a couple of weeks ago and that day we drove away from the car park and accidently left them . They were gone the next day and I thought much like you but....

Taking refuge from the hot sun in thrt gazebo on Wednesday, guess what, some kind soul had put them in there.

In the meantime I had bought a new pair.

So they may turn up.

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 21:00:58 »
Got a lovely new pair of walking boots, Karrimor were £54.99 reduced to £26.99 from Sports Direct, also a few more bargains.  Didn't wear my lovely new walking boots today as didn't want to get them dirty, muddy.  ;D ;D  Wore my sandals, luckily dry today at the allotment, and watched out for the fork whilst digging.  So whoever stole them, good luck to them as they had passed their sell by date, and did leak.  My lovely new ones will come indoors with me, in a plastic bag, and not left outside.

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 21:16:22 »
Them boots are made for walking
And walking they will do
One of these days them boots there gonna walk right out on you.      :D
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

Borlotti

• Hectare
  • Ryde
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 21:18:04 »
Good one Kev, you are back on form.  ;D ;D ;D

cornykev

• Hectare
  • Sunny Cheshunt just outside North London
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 22:04:42 »
And wasn't it a bootifull Sunny day in Enfield today, I got a sunburnt back.  8) 8) 8)
MAY THE CORN BE WITH YOU.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal