Author Topic: Peppers. . . . Scotch Bonnett  (Read 2965 times)

daveylamp993

• Acre
    • theallotmentandgardenscounciluk.org.uk
Peppers. . . . Scotch Bonnett
« on: April 20, 2012, 11:48:31 »
I have some Scoth Bonnet Pepper seeds available should anyone need some, they are fresh seeds i have saved from my own plants.if anyone wants some pm me youre address and postcode,i will not be able to send the seeds out until after 29th April as im on holiday from tomorrow.i will devide the seeds available between all that reply,many thanks and i hope you all have a good growing year.
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

daveylamp993

• Acre
Re: Peppers. . . . Scotch Bonnett
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:25:40 »
update. . . I do not want anything in return for these seeds as i have no room to grow anything else.
The BEST Organisation for Allotmenteers is theallotmentsandgardenscounciluk JOIN NOW,Much better and FAR Cheaper than N.S.A.L.G.

tas

• Not So New ...
  • took this pic after nearly 2 weeks starting work
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 14:00:08 »
hi
i had seen ur pset i would be very greatfull if u still have the pepper seeds if u could post some to me i have just been given allotment and i could do with some different seeds. hope to hear from u soon. :)

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 15:38:07 »
Tas's first post is to blag seeds! He/she hasn't even bothered to introduce him/herself. I refer to Ceres's "Sticky" post of March 2010 with regard to seed touts blagging freebies!

Tricia

Robert_Brenchley

• Hectare
    • My blog
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 20:16:22 »
It's too late to plant peppers this year anyway.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 20:47:04 »
There are two variations of Scotch Bonnet going around, I was looking for one earlier this year, do you have a history on yours please. It is the red one not the yellow one I am looking for.

Thank you XX Jeannine
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 21:18:21 by Jeannine »
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

tas

• Not So New ...
  • took this pic after nearly 2 weeks starting work
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 20:53:45 »
hi do u still have the pepper seeds?

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 09:40:40 »
tas, may I suggest you go to  the newcomers thread and introduce yourself  as a new member, we are like a family and  kind a like to know a wee bit about the folks we send seeds to. I feel sure you will enjoy the forum, so please tell us something about yourself there. I shall look forward to seeing you on that thread

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Anne16

• Not So New ...
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 10:06:40 »
Hi there

I am a newcomer, but can't seem to get myself in the right place to introduce myself!!

I am Anne16, living in Wirral, new to allotmenterring, only got my plot in November last year after a 3 year wait, but well worth it.

Can you assit me please in getting to the right place

Regards and thanks

Anne

goodlife

• Hectare
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 10:18:40 »
Here you are Anne  ;) http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,58536.0.html  ...and welcome to the board.. ;D

Jayb

• Global Moderator
  • Hectare
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 15:19:29 »
tas, I agree it is too late to sow chillies for this season. But if you are still looking for scotch bonnett seeds you could try here  http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/garden-shop/seeds/chilli-seeds-by-type/peppers-chilli-scotch-bonnet-big-sun-20-chilli-seeds  I'm sure many other seed sites also have them for sale.

As previously posted a link to a welcome thread http://www.allotments4all.co.uk/smf/index.php/topic,58536.660.html
I've sent you a pm tas.
Seed Circle site http://seedsaverscircle.org/
My Blog, Mostly Tomato Mania http://mostlytomatomania.blogspot.co.uk/

daveylamp993

• Acre
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 15:50:31 »
sorry all the seeds have now been sent out,they were the red variety

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal