General > Pets Corner

Poor Charlie

(1/7) > >>

Borlotti:
Poor Charlie is not eating and drinking too much water.  He keeps trying to do a poo, and his tail is dirty with poo and flies.  He was asleep in the leanto and keeps trying to sleep in the garden behind wood etc.  OH is away working, otherwise it would be straight down to the vet.  He did wake up and allowed me to wash his tail in warm water.  OH is back tonight so may be straight to the vet, but I do love that cat.  I wish he would go to sleep and die (is that awful of me) but don't want to have to make the decision that it would be kinder to have him put to sleep. Dulce is upset as his friend doesn't want to see him, he just wants to sleep.  I can't even go to the allotment as don't want to leave him, just thinking about calling a cab to go to the vet, and then Charlie seemed to be OK, apart from the poo on his tail and running away from me to hide. Depressed from Enfield.

Squash64:
Poor Charlie and poor you.  Will the vet still be open when your OH gets back? It's an awful decision to have to make, one of the penalties of loving our pets.

Borlotti:
Charlie is still sleeping peacefully, so think I need to get out for a walk, to the lovely allotment.  He is not in any pain, and have the phone number of the emergency vet. so will leave him sleeping.  So lovely to have someone to talk too, next door still at work and she loves my cat.  Speak later.

claybasket:
Poor wee cat, I hate anything suffering,do hope he pulls round or he passes in his sleep it would be a blessing may be.

shirlton:
I am so sorry to hear that Charlie is so poorly. Of course it would be better for you if he died in his sleep Borlotti. Nowt wrong in wishing that but I am sure that you will do what will be best for Charlie if he is suffering. It will be difficult but at least we are able to let our little friends go when they are not enjoying life anymore.
He has been a very loved cat and is lucky that he had such a caring owner.A big hug for you Borlotti    (((()))))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version