Author Topic: Water Troughs  (Read 2593 times)

powerspade

• Hectare
Water Troughs
« on: May 26, 2012, 12:11:23 »
 Our allotment have obtained a grant and we are looking for a supply of water troughs big enough to use to fill up watering cans Is there anyone who can help me to find a supplier.

pumkinlover

Re: Water Troughs
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 13:23:27 »
We looked at agricultural merchants for cattle troughs whe we were thinking about them.

Kleftiwallah

• Acre
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 16:19:04 »
There is an excelent source of troughs in Calne, but as I don't know where you are.  .  .  .Cheers,    Tony.
" I may be growing old, but I refuse to grow up !"

powerspade

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 18:47:07 »
There is an excelent source of troughs in Calne, but as I don't know where you are.  .  .  .Cheers,    Tony.

We are in South Wales Valleys

Trevor_D

• Hectare
  • north-west London
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 12:43:42 »
Don't you have any builders on site? We use second-hand domestic water tanks; 2 or 3 guys dump them in a pile as and when, then we pick whatever is appropriate for a particular space.

Use your grant for the plumbing bits. But find out who's a plumber and they can get the whole lot trade.

powerspade

• Hectare
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 00:32:43 »
Don't you have any builders on site? We use second-hand domestic water tanks; 2 or 3 guys dump them in a pile as and when, then we pick whatever is appropriate for a particular space.

Use your grant for the plumbing bits. But find out who's a plumber and they can get the whole lot trade.
We have to have water troughs under the terms of our lease

powerspade

• Hectare
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 22:54:45 »
Scearched high and low on the web and ended up finding them in Abergavenny just a couple of miles away and whats more half the price of some of them I spotted on the web.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal