Author Topic: Where?  (Read 2080 times)

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
Where?
« on: May 08, 2012, 15:12:50 »
Does anyone know what I did with spool out of my strimmer at the end of last year??? Took it out 'cos the casing broke, I mended that - it's been sitting on the kitchen window ledge all winter but where did I put the spool??????

Chrispy

• Hectare
Re: Where?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 15:37:09 »
The best way of finding something you have lost is send exact details of the item deep into your subconscious mind and then you will soon find it.

The best way of getting the details into the subconscious mind is very simple, just go to the shops and buy another one.
If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 16:38:42 »
 ;D ;D ;D

You have made me feel much better Poppy!

My latest senior moment.....I think Ive planted(very lovingly) into my border, a Willowherb. It looks strong, healthy and much more robust than the plants I really want. Sigh..... ::)
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

Nigel B

• Hectare
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 17:38:55 »
Its hanging up.  8)

Remember when you were looking at it, trying to decide where to store it until the casing was fixed?

Remember looking at the hole in the middle and thinking..."Ooh! That's handy! I know where I'll put it!"

"I'll hang it on"..............?

Its there! ;)
"Carry on therefore with your good work.  Do not rest on your spades, except for those brief periods which are every gardeners privilege."

tricia

• Hectare
  • Torbay, Devon
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 23:08:26 »
Oh dear - I have a where question too. I know I sowed a Black Forest Climbing courgette seed sent to me by Grannyjanny. I labelled it too, but somehow the label got moved and now I have a courgette and a squash plant in the same pot and have no idea which is which! Anyone know how to distinguish between a squash and a courgette small plant?

Tricia

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 19:47:01 »
Found it!!!

Obvious really - it was in the box of ancient seeds (BB1995) tucked at the back of the kitchen cupboard.

Jeannine

• Hectare
  • Mapleridge BC Canada
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 19:57:36 »
I was going to say check your handbag..you were going to the shop to replace something and was taking it to get the right one!!

XX Jeannine
When God blesses you with a multitude of seeds double  the blessing by sharing your  seeds with other folks.

Poppy Mole

• Hectare
  • Petworth, West Sussex
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2012, 12:39:50 »
The first place I looked was the fridge as I am often putting strange things in there, a while ago I was actually standing in front of the open fridge wondering how I was going to fit the mop & bucket in it!!! The men in white coats haven't caught up with me yet though .

star

• Hectare
  • Northampton, sm greenhouse, heated propagator
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2012, 13:45:00 »
 ;D ;D ;D  Bless ya...... :-*
I was born with nothing and have most of it left.

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal